What lesson did you learn today?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I learned that in the big cities in Japan you can’t buy a new car unless you can prove with the local governments documents that you have a permanent place to park it..
Interesting.....they got those turn tables and car stackers all around

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I learnt that if you've lived to the age where you've shrunk to the point where you cant see over the steering wheel in a Mirage then you should hand in your license.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Today I learned that people online can be really cruel about your weight.
Hope this cruelty wasn't directed at you personally mate!

Just remember that
1) Your physical attributes do not define who you are and furthermore they'll compliment who you are if you allow them to.

2) The people closest to you - your family - your support network - your faith, are the ones you should consider when sifting through personal advice, all the rest is just there to pick from like a chocolate box, pick the ones you like a discard the rest.

Bless you mate!

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is disturbing, I would ask a variant of this question to my kids most afternoons after school, "what did you learn today that you didn't know yesterday?". It worked as they are both smarter than I, but does this mean me and Double B think alike?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You judge people by public mutual respect, not their bank accounts, not their personal business and not other peoples opinions, how they treat you.
I was having coffee the other day with a friend. She is single and very very nice. She said she cant find the right guy. I told her that to avoid wasting time, always judge a guy on his bank balance, if they don't cut the mustard and earn a small wage, your wasting your time.. she sort of smirked and conceded that I was absolutely right. Of course I am right. She learnt there and then an important lesson but I thought this was ingrained in a woman's DNA.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This morning I was watching the today show and they said that renters were screwed in retirement. With less income and rents to push upwards. How can they live into their retirement. Renters in big trouble they said.

But it's fair though, they have had all their lives to get their act together, if they get to retirement with nothing to show for themselves, someone needs to give them a good dressing down. Ask them at the ripe age of 60 what do you have to show for yourself? All those hard years of work. If they show a pair of empty hands? Gotta send em to Siberia

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was having coffee the other day with a friend. She is single and very very nice. She said she cant find the right guy. I told her that to avoid wasting time, always judge a guy on his bank balance, if they don't cut the mustard and earn a small wage, your wasting your time.. she sort of smirked and conceded that I was absolutely right. Of course I am right. She learnt there and then an important lesson but I thought this was ingrained in a woman's DNA.
Plenty of rich jerks out there, who leaves a cab out front while dropping in for a quick fuck?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No cash is struggling, but you don't have to be rich to get by or pick up, personality, good temperament, humor etc with reasonable income can work fine.
Girls can sniff out cash .. by the watch you wear the shoes you wear, the car you drive

If course they are indicators and a girl always does her due diligence to see if it's just a show and if your the real deal, do a property search, check bank statements, do an ASIC search to see if you have any directorships, then see what sort of business it is.

You won't fool a girl with good humour or temperament.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Girls can sniff out cash .. by the watch you wear the shoes you wear, the car you drive

If course they are indicators and a girl always does her due diligence to see if it's just a show and if your the real deal, do a property search, check bank statements, do an ASIC search to see if you have any directorships, then see what sort of business it is.

You won't fool a girl with good humour or temperament.
Sounds like you're going for the shallowest women you can find.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
People who continually moralize are desperate.
Insight is a wonderful thing, some don't have it.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
@Blue_boost My Mrs isn’t anything like that at all though boosty... I still love you though brother.