What is your race?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
On the back of this thread as lock everyone’s age, https://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/index.php?threads/how-old-are-you.120501/page-11#post-4055355, I have gone into partnership with @EzyB for another question.
what is your race/culture/ background!?

the age thread threw up many surprising results, so I’m wondering if this will be the same.

Also,
Please remember if you come across a race you don’t like, please do not insult and keep it to yourself. Otherwise you risk being accused of racism, and I am very passionately against racism.

I’ll start.
I’m 250% Lebanese born and raised.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like most Australians, I'm a little bit of this and a little bit of that and a whole heap of God knows what...!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
On the back of this thread as lock everyone’s age, https://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/index.php?threads/how-old-are-you.120501/page-11#post-4055355, I have gone into partnership with @EzyB for another question.
what is your race/culture/ background!?

the age thread threw up many surprising results, so I’m wondering if this will be the same.

Also,
Please remember if you come across a race you don’t like, please do not insult and keep it to yourself. Otherwise you risk being accused of racism, and I am very passionately against racism.

I’ll start.
I’m 250% Lebanese born and raised.
You were born in Lebanon but you've only got the possibility of having 1% Lebanese ancestry???

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
You were born in Lebanon but you've only got the possibility of having 1% Lebanese ancestry???
Dad was a cleaner on a work trip from Pakistan and mum was born there too. I was born before they scammed their way into Oz
Wish they just stood still and I could be living with my own.
The DNA test just confirmed what I always knew inside, and saw in the mirror, that I had Lebanese blood!

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bathurst reigns supreme imo. The Clipsal 500 is not bad, but the weekend at Bathurst is the bomb.