What is your job/occupation?

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Great job. But it can be stressful as everyone who plays on the course is an expert and tells you how to do your job.
Did you always get stoned in the tool shed and then fail to catch the elusive Gopher no matter what you tried?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He was a defense worker in that movie though wasn't he? If I recall correctly, he lost his shit because he couldn't see his daughter.

@Mr 95% please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong sir.
Yep he was..well a former one because he lost his job.. And yeah he was cranky because he couldn’t see her..and the fact he was unemployed.. Good movie..I think it was loosely based on @Realist90 ..

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not sure what you are on about. Maybe you are the one who is stoned.
Nah mate, It was a reference to Bill Murray's character from the movie Caddyshack. I am assuming you haven't seen the classic 80's movie? Anyway he was a Greenkeeper in it.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yep he was..well a former one because he lost his job.. And yeah he was cranky because he couldn’t see her..and the fact he was unemployed.. Good movie..I think it was loosely based on @Realist90 ..
But I want the breakfast meal!!

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gum tree that’s your drama
Ever seen lush grass under a gum tree?
Shallow rooted for a tree and suck up all the moisture close to surface, that plus a lot of shade equals shit for most grass types
What sort of grass do you have?
Yeah that probably explains why the ground is so dry and hard.
I knwo from reading that I need to aerate it but I have never done it before so no idea what I am doing LOL.
Probably the shade from the tree killing the grass more than the debris from the tree. Do you know what type of grass it is
Nah, I have no idea lol.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nah mate, It was a reference to Bill Murray's character from the movie Caddyshack. I am assuming you haven't seen the classic 80's movie? Anyway he was a Greenkeeper in it.
Sorry mate. Didnt know what you were talking about. And no, I havnt seen that movie.
I guess I'm a bit older than you.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When you going to get that job title off Quentin Tarantino ?

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry mate. Didnt know what you were talking about. And no, I havnt seen that movie.
I guess I'm a bit older than you.
All good bud, of course if you hadn't seen it you would have had no idea what the heck I was on about.