What is your job? and how much ca$$$h you pulling?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Part 3 of the 'Who is you?' series, after the age and race threads.

Im genuinely curious what peeps do here for a living? and if the job brings in the benjamins- if you are comfortable in sharing that, but ok if not.

Could be an inspiration to others to change careers.

I'll start.

Last 2 years Ive been living off 800 a week through centrelink- combo of newstart and refugee assistance program. Might be a little higher because of the discount card and legalaid etc.

I also do ad hoc cash in hand work acting as a lawyer when local hoods get done and go to court. 200 bucks here and there, just to angle for drink driving charges to get a section 10/ conditional discharge. Smalltime stuff. I mentioned a million times.
Just for teens and local ethnics who dont/cant afford a lawyer but want some reppin at court. Help forge character references etc.
Back in the day i was pulling a grand a month in that but not much these days.

Before that I was an Uber driver and truck driver (before I both lost my licence and they figured out the truck licence was fake) and before that I worked at a couple of petrol service stations and pizza delivery as a kid. min wage stuff.

Future wage will be from the NRL i hope. If my dreams are exceeded and I get a good 500k contract a year over a few years (which I really dont think will happen) I'll retire to Lebanon and live like a king with multiple wives.

EzyB

Banned
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Part 3 of the 'Who is you?' series, after the age and race threads.

Im genuinely curious what peeps do here for a living? and if the job brings in the benjamins- if you are comfortable in sharing that, but ok if not.

Could be an inspiration to others to change careers.

I'll start.

Last 2 years Ive been living off 800 a week through centrelink- combo of newstart and refugee assistance program. Might be a little higher because of the discount card and legalaid etc.

I also do ad hoc cash in hand work acting as a lawyer when local hoods get done and go to court. 200 bucks here and there, just to angle for drink driving charges to get a section 10/ conditional discharge. Smalltime stuff. I mentioned a million times.
Just for teens and local ethnics who dont/cant afford a lawyer but want some reppin at court. Help forge character references etc.
Back in the day i was pulling a grand a month in that but not much these days.

Before that I was an Uber driver and truck driver (before I both lost my licence and they figured out the truck licence was fake) and before that I worked at a couple of petrol service stations and pizza delivery as a kid. min wage stuff.

Future wage will be from the NRL i hope. If my dreams are exceeded and I get a good 500k contract a year over a few years (which I really dont think will happen) I'll retire to Lebanon and live like a king with multiple wives.
Live like a king in Lebanon, bro You will get raped, robbed and shot in Lebanon and it will be the government that is doing it.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Live like a king in Lebanon, bro You will get raped, robbed and shot in Lebanon and it will be the government that is doing it.
In Lebanon there is no tax and in Beirut there is mountains with snow that go into beaches and the Aussie dollar grow far and there’s plenty of hot but poor girls there.
So I’ll save up half a mil and buy a mansion and live for years like a king getting sucked every night.

as for the politicians. At least they let their morals guide them and arent turnstiles Like here. They have values and they live them.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a NRL player, earning $1mill+ a year......spend a whole lot of time in Nth Qld...... similar initials to James Tamo....Justin Timberlake.....Johnathan Thurston.....

EzyB

Banned
Reaction score
In Lebanon there is no tax and in Beirut there is mountains with snow that go into beaches and the Aussie dollar grow far and there’s plenty of hot but poor girls there.
So I’ll save up half a mil and buy a mansion and live for years like a king getting sucked every night.

as for the politicians. At least they let their morals guide them and arent turnstiles Like here. They have values and they live them.
Not saying the Aussie dollar won’t be enough I’m talking about the state in how people are dying from hunger in Lebanon, committing suicide cause all there money have been taken by the government.
If you have money in Lebanon don’t show it off.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Not saying the Aussie dollar won’t be enough I’m talking about the state in how people are dying from hunger in Lebanon, committing suicide cause all there money have been taken by the government.
If you have money in Lebanon don’t show it off.
I hope that isn’t true about suicide, haven’t heard that.
I won’t rub it in peoples faces, but I think u gotta show some bling in front of the females to get them to live with u.
Nothing a nice car, soem gold chains ok the next k and gold rings on the fingers and miney clips strategically bought out in front of them can’t achieve

EzyB

Banned
Reaction score
I hope that isn’t true about suicide, haven’t heard that.
I won’t rub it in peoples faces, but I think u gotta show some bling in front of the females to get them to live with u.
Nothing a nice car, soem gold chains ok the next k and gold rings on the fingers and miney clips strategically bought out in front of them can’t achieve
It’s actually very sad in Lebanon right now even the hospital’s don’t have the required equipments and medicine to treat people as the people that import the medical equipment sell it to Syria for more profits.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s actually very sad in Lebanon right now even the hospital’s don’t have the required equipments and medicine to treat people as the people that import the medical equipment sell it to Syria for more profits.
How do u know this if u done mind me asking?
A couple of years ago I heard Lebanon had the best doctors

EzyB

Banned
Reaction score
How do u know this if u done mind me asking?
A couple of years ago I heard Lebanon had the best doctors
My whole family lives there plus both my cousins are doctors and they can’t even get there proper pay.
Government only allows them $200 a month.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
My whole family lives there plus both my cousins are doctors and they can’t even get there proper pay.
Government only allows them $200 a month.
I know Latvians tip their doctors after getting treated, is it the same there?

EzyB

Banned
Reaction score
I know Latvians tip their doctors after getting treated, is it the same there?
No people can’t afford to see a doctor , most of them try and help by just volunteering.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

I have no idea what Lebanon you're talking about, but that is not the Lebanon here on planet Earth.

Lebanese girls in Lebanon are hot but fucking shallow bitches, and won't go near you unless you're willing to give them everything you have plus more for a few days/weeks.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Also,
I find it extremely hard to build a life on 800 a week.
We have written to the government and asked to bump the refugee assistance program up to 1000 a week, to cope with inflation.
It’s very hard for us to adapt into Australia and into the workforce and stuff.

would you guys sign a petition if I created one?

Or if I shared my PayPal details will you donate? Top me up a bit, think in terms of all I do for Tk, the oil, insight, old timer memories etc
Why should It be free?

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Also,
I find it extremely hard to build a life on 800 a week.
We have written to the government and asked to bump the refugee assistance program up to 1000 a week, to cope with inflation.
It’s very hard for us to adapt into Australia and into the workforce and stuff.

would you guys sign a petition if I created one?

Or if I shared my PayPal details will you donate? Top me up a bit, think in terms of all I do for Tk, the oil, insight, old timer memories etc
Why should It be free?
the indian restaurant at kellyville is advertising for employment, i can ask them for you?