What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I watched The Summit.

I could feel my brain cells dying.

If I hear "I'm 5 times world champion" again I'll put a stake through her heart.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Watched the first 3 episodes of Silo on Apple TV+. It's alright, but it's basically Snowpiercer, Battlestar Galactica, and every other derivative show that's formula is, "we're trapped in an enclosed society and there's a secret conspiracy oppressing us"

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I never watch free to air but I couldn't watch this even if I wanted to as Jai Courtney is the host.

One of those actors I just can't bare, him, Liam Hemsworth the rock and Marky mark.

Anything with them in it's a deal breaker for mine
I thought Courtney was really good in Stateless (series on ABC a few years ago).

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I watched The Summit.

I could feel my brain cells dying.

If I hear "I'm 5 times world champion" again I'll put a stake through her heart.
Me too..

Spoiler Below..
I won’t have to anymore..she’s gone!

Berries

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
4th and allegedly final season I think is almost finished, so i might give it a crack. I started waning during the last season thought TBH.
I really started to get annoyed at the constant focus on Sally’s acting show and career, wanted more of Barry acting but he got fully unhinged at the end there. I’m two episodes into season 4

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Aussie truck rehab, starts tonight, love watching cars getting done up, this is trucks getting done up.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I really started to get annoyed at the constant focus on Sally’s acting show and career, wanted more of Barry acting but he got fully unhinged at the end there. I’m two episodes into season 4
It's on AppleTV?

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
7 episodes into Night Agent and enjoying it, just when you think something is happening there is another twist.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What's the basic jist of the show?
Im assuming you know about 10 pound poms so just a drama set back in those days. They are housed in barracks when they get off the boat here in Australia (which I didnt know). Sold a lie really and conditioned to stay here for min 2 years. Central characters with individual stories. Some sick shit the way Aussies treated indigenous. Tough times all round. I love Oz tv shows set in the 50's/60's cause I like looking at clothes, furniture, houses all that stuff. Its on Stan if your interested.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im assuming you know about 10 pound poms so just a drama set back in those days. They are housed in barracks when they get off the boat here in Australia (which I didnt know). Sold a lie really and conditioned to stay here for min 2 years. Central characters with individual stories. Some sick shit the way Aussies treated indigenous. Tough times all round. I love Oz tv shows set in the 50's/60's cause I like looking at clothes, furniture, houses all that stuff. Its on Stan if your interested.
Cool. I wasn't familiar with the term '10 pound pom', but I'll definitely watch this. I love old school aussie stuff, even when the history is somewhat uncomfortable at times. Like you, I Iove seeing the music, fashion, cars etc of the day.