What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Guys if you get a chance..check out Pamela: A Love Story.. It’s an insightful doco about Pamela Anderson. We all know her as the Playboy bunny, Baywatch babe..and her infamous sex tape with Tommy Lee.. But we’ve never heard about her in her own words, and this documentary addresses that.. It’s actually pretty good, and you get a little idea as to who she really is.. Well worth the watch..

lukedog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yikes, didn't realise Succession was ending this season. What a time to unknowingly jump on the bandwagon.

Without getting into spoilers, I love the blend of English writing and structure with American machismo and intensity, has really built up this 3+ season establishment of the initial premise: who succeeds Logan.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Watched Alaska Daily on Disney..lead actor is Hilary Swank consists of 11 eps very good I thought, I'd suggest there will be a 2nd season.
I have recently shitcanned 2 streaming services - Stan..its pretty low on good/new content really and AppleTv which I originally thought was ok but it's actually worse than Stan imo.
Got a piggyback onto Disney+ for free(happy days)which i am smashing atm and I'll sign up to Prime soon.Britbox, because I like UK drama/crime series etc is a possible too.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been watching 3 awesome shows lately , black bird ( highly recommend true story ), true detective season 1 only .. incredible acting , and severance.. really cool show and would add shining girls to that too.

All 4 are awesome .. and I’ll always watch inbetweeners when I can’t find anything even though I’ve seen it 373737 times

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is Luther the show with that black cop and the crazy chick that killed her parents and then keeps following the cop around? If so that was great.
The movie with Luther was great too, never seen the show. But could tell he’s an actor worth watching

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watched Alaska Daily on Disney..lead actor is Hilary Swank consists of 11 eps very good I thought, I'd suggest there will be a 2nd season.
I have recently shitcanned 2 streaming services - Stan..its pretty low on good/new content really and AppleTv which I originally thought was ok but it's actually worse than Stan imo.
Got a piggyback onto Disney+ for free(happy days)which i am smashing atm and I'll sign up to Prime soon.Britbox, because I like UK drama/crime series etc is a possible too.
Amazon prime is pretty good $8.99 free delivery if you buy something online. amazon music is free always something new tv series wise has a lot of old school movies as well.

Binge is good you get a few foxtel channels with it decent TV series as well I normally catch up on whats new then cancel until next season or new series.

Stan is shit I had it for rugby was to expensive and never new content they need to make the rugby stream separate from Stan I would pay the $10 a month will only get it for world cup now then cancel.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Utopia Season 5 is coming

I have a friend fairly high up in Transport NSW and she can’t watch that show even for the funny reflection on how accurate her day to day job is. She really doesn’t find it amusing as she sees it as a documentary.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I have a friend fairly high up in Transport NSW and she can’t watch that show even for the funny reflection on how accurate her day to day job is. She really doesn’t find it amusing as she sees it as a documentary.
A good mate of mine is an advisor to a government minister. Says similar things, but lobed the show :grinning:.

on the infrastructure side of things, another mate is a project manager on big projects in Victoria (things like the long overdue airport rail link. Some of the stuff he says re bureaucracy is just crazy.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
A good mate of mine is an advisor to a government minister. Says similar things, but lobed the show :grinning:.

on the infrastructure side of things, another mate is a project manager on big projects in Victoria (things like the long overdue airport rail link. Some of the stuff he says re bureaucracy is just crazy.
She spent 3 years overseeing a team to implement a plan to integrate scooters into the transportation outline bla bla bla anyway she was in charge of getting E scooters into Sydney and worked on a proposal for four years because they kept on changing the brief and then boom yeah nah sorry I think we are canning that.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Anybody watching The Summit on channel 9 ..A group of people thrown together to climb the peak of one of New Zealand’s highest mountains within 14 days. There is one million dollars at stake.
So far it’s been not bad..a few heroes on there who i hope fail..Episode 2 on tonight..

@N4TE might be one for you bud..get your adventure adrenaline going before you and the missus take on Everest and get yourselves to Base Camp..and take a few pics for me of Rongbuk Monastery..if you don’t mind.. :D

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Anybody watching The Summit on channel 9 ..A group of people thrown together to climb the peak of one of New Zealand’s highest mountains within 14 days. There is one million dollars at stake.
So far it’s been not bad..a few heroes on there who i hope fail..Episode 2 on tonight..

@N4TE might be one for you bud..get your adventure adrenaline going before you and the missus take on Everest and get yourselves to Base Camp..and take a few pics for me of Rongbuk Monastery..if you don’t mind.. :D
I never watch free to air but I couldn't watch this even if I wanted to as Jai Courtney is the host.

One of those actors I just can't bare, him, Liam Hemsworth the rock and Marky mark.

Anything with them in it's a deal breaker for mine

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I never watch free to air but I couldn't watch this even if I wanted to as Jai Courtney is the host.

One of those actors I just can't bare, him, Liam Hemsworth the rock and Marky mark.

Fair enough..I feel the same way about the Rock and Wahlberg…

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Courtney is starting to give me the shits too!!