What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just finished watching Season 2 (4 episodes) of The Test, on Prime.

I quite enjoyed it. I was surprised at how candid some of it was. It starts with Tim Paine's resignation on the eve of the ashes, us wining those, including Scotty Bolands legandary performance the SCG, the historic tour of Pakistan, Langer's axing, the the tour of Sri Lanka, where the hosts rallied to beat Australia by an innings for the first time as their country crumbled.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Im really enjoying so far.. Man that game was just fantastic..
First time I played the game, the whole experience blew my mind. The start with Joel and his daughter, when that happened i was in shock. What a way it was to kick off the game. It was then I knew I was in for an emotional roller-coaster of a ride with the game. It's up there with one of my favourite games.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Finished season 1 of 1899. Really enjoyed it. The ending of the season would be a let down if it was the end of the show, but the show runners have already stated that they are working on season 2 and 3. Which makes the ending really interesting.
Personally I thought this show was phenomenal. The first season set up for a potentially great second season but... Netflix just cancelled it. Such a pity.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
This popped up on my Disney+ and initially I thought it was some teen drama crap. So I watched the trailer and thought, "seems alright. Not that funny, but alright". Then I started watching the show and I have to say that I'm quite surprised. It's actually really funny and entertaining.

The concept is that it's set in an alternate version of earth where everyone gets superpowers when they turn 18. This chick is now 24 and doesn't have powers yet. The superpowers are often weird. There's many who can fly, and have super strength, but there's one's that power is that their face is always blurred. Or they play theme music based on people's emotions.

Pretty neurotic comedy but very entertaining

EL Hefe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Deuce

1970s New York - Pimps, prostitutes and dirty cops...

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Latest episode of Last of Us took a pretty big deviation from the game. But man did it hit me in the feels.

This is definitely going to be Realist's favourite episode.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I might get called a pussy or softass or whatever but who else is watching MAFS?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Did somebody gay die?
Realist will have to watch it to find out.

I will say this though. Nick Offerman puts in the performance of a lifestyle. I mean, lifetime.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Episode 3 of The Last of Us was just masterful..this show just doesn’t follow the narrative of the game..it took a footnote from the game and made a poignant point.. That without love we just survive..we don’t live..