What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I recently watched the following up to Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich on Netflix called, Ghislaine Maxwell,: Filthy Rich.

It helped tie her into the whole thing, starting with growing up in a somewhat weird relationship with her eventually disgraced father, to hooking up with Epstein as she craved the money (and both seemed pretty weird sexually).

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I also recently saw: Pepsi, where's my Jet? Which, if you are of a certain vintage, you will remember the young bloke in the US in about 1995 who accumulated 7 million Pepsi points, tried to claim the Harrier Jet he saw in the commercial only to end up in a lngo legal battle with the cola giant.

Its in the Netflix talking heads style, and it was a 4 parter of about 40 minutes each episode, and went into a bit about the "cola wars" of the 80s and 90s, and a bit more about the characters involved.

It was an interesting story at the time, but overall, it didn't need to be that long, and ended up feeling a slow. It really could have just been a 90 minute or so doco.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone watching Tokyo Vice(SBS)? 3 Episodes in not bad at all, have to do it old school and wait for the new weekly ep each Wednesday.
If you haven't started but want to, do so asap I think the first episode drops off the page next week.

I like Ken Watanabe(The Last Samurai what a fn great movie :hearteyes: ), he is one of the leads.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So you wear them idk 50 times, stink them up and some victim pays nearly full price for them that about it? That is so WACK Lol
Na I don't wear them. They cost $200 and there's currently a pairs selling for $900+, I ain't ruining that resale value by wearing them haha. You can now see how people make a living selling these :tearsofjoy:

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Na I don't wear them. They cost $200 and there's currently a pairs selling for $900+, I ain't ruining that resale value by wearing them haha. You can now see how people make a living selling these :tearsofjoy:
You can still buy them for 200 or their sold out?
Fukn madness lol but the world gets crazier I guess.
You had any success in this market?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You can still buy them for 200 or their sold out?
Fukn madness lol but the world gets crazier I guess.
You had any success in this market?
Yes 200 retail. Unless you know someone you have to enter a raffle just to have the chance to buy a pair, it's super fucked haha. I haven't made a cent Mr tax man :tearsofjoy:

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Pamela Anderson's garden of Eden, id still bang on that arse, see the yellow toothed hubby she has now.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's Tulsa king like? Do they have subtitles yet for Sylvester Stallone?
Started off ok, but it has plateaued out a bit mid-season. Not a bad premise for a show, but totally implausible and the various storylines and characters aren't overly interesting. Stallone is pretty good. About a 6/10 sorta show.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Started watching 1883 (Yellowstone prequel) and I’m hooked, will start 1923 after it.

you can sign up to paramount+ and use promo code “1923” to get 1 month worth of trial.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Started watching 1883 (Yellowstone prequel) and I’m hooked, will start 1923 after it.

you can sign up to paramount+ and use promo code “1923” to get 1 month worth of trial.
Yellowstone is bloody good, i think the latest season of it is on Stan, which I don't have free access to anymore lol
Are the two you mention both on Paramount TR?

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I just joined Appletv+ their platform looks to have some very good content at first glance, have started watching The Mosquito Coast which looks alright.

7 day trial plus 3 months free for Telstra customers which is good.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I just joined Appletv+ their platform looks to have some very good content at first glance, have started watching The Mosquito Coast which looks alright.

7 day trial plus 3 months free for Telstra customers which is good.
My favourite Apple TV+ series are:

Ted Lasso
Severence
Mythic Quest

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I know half of you guys are gonna go nuts...but...if you like jewish humour (you know the stereotypical smartarse put downs and interfering judgemental mothers etc ;) there is a show on Prime The Marvellous Mrs Maisel.

Full of very funny humour. She is a young married mum comedian struggling with jewishness and her risque stand up routines etc going against the straight laced family traditions (season 4 she gets a job at a very graphic strip club) and her female sidekick shortarse manager has heaps of laughs as well. It's set in late 50's/60's the cars are incredible and the female Kennellers still left on here will love the look back at the fashions. In the storyline she is friends with Lenny Bruce.

Anyway its not for everybody (or possibly many Bulldogs fans lol) but it is funny and you get into the storyline and the characters, although her Dad, a loser college professor mathematician is needy and annoying :grinning:

It's the same kind of sarcastic cutting humour TK is reknown for so it maybe of interest to someone on here lol.