What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Watched Ted Lasso and fuck Nate. Fucking little bitch.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yh I've played it, still not buying.. :tearsofjoy:
I have only played Fifa 23 once since I brought it on the PS5 a couple weeks back. Been putting all my gaming time into Horizon Forbidden West at the moment.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Untold: The Race of the Century.

Very good documentary on Netflix about Australia winning The America’s Cup.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I have only played Fifa 23 once since I brought it on the PS5 a couple weeks back. Been putting all my gaming time into Horizon Forbidden West at the moment.
I've been playing Cyberpunk again waiting for GOW, haven't played Forbidden West yet but will probably just wait until it's free to play. Anyway fuck Nate :tearsofjoy:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've been playing Cyberpunk again waiting for GOW, haven't played Forbidden West yet but will probably just wait until it's free to play. Anyway fuck Nate :tearsofjoy:
I have to get back into playing Cyberpunk since I upgraded to PS5. I'll probably go back to it after finishing Horizon or once I finish GOW. Only 6 more days to go till GOW.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I have to get back into playing Cyberpunk since I upgraded to PS5. I'll probably go back to it after finishing Horizon or once I finish GOW. Only 6 more days to go till GOW.
Definitely going to be spending all my free time on Ragnarok when it comes out.

Btw, see the price of the PSVR2? Costs more than the PS5

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Definitely going to be spending all my free time on Ragnarok when it comes out.

Btw, see the price of the PSVR2? Costs more than the PS5
Yeah I seen that about the PSVR2. Ridiculous it cost more then the system needed to use it. I'm not bothered though as I am not into VR gaming anyway.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Also, Last of Us tv series has a release date

FB_IMG_1667473431995.jpg

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you get a chance see The Offer....based on making the Godfather. Bloody great TV.
I signed up for Paramount just for this. The Godfather is my fav movie so was keen to watch this. I enjoyed it overall, but just thought some of the sub-plots were overblown.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I signed up for Paramount just for this. The Godfather is my fav movie so was keen to watch this. I enjoyed it overall, but just thought some of the sub-plots were overblown.
Get the TeaTV app. I've got it on my phone and even better, my chronecast.

If you need help downloading it on chromecast let me know.

You're welcome ;)

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
My boy has told all his footy and school friends that I'm the God of War.... I don't think I'll correct him by saying I'm just another bearded bald psycho just yet lol
A mate of mine lives in Spain. When I had my full beard, every time I jumped on a video call with him he would say to his son, "say Hi to uncle Kratos"

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Speaking of God of War, the reviews for Ragnarok are out and as expected, it's an absolute masterpiece. Game of the Year voting is going to be really difficult with people split over GOW Ragnarok and Elden Ring.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Speaking of God of War, the reviews for Ragnarok are out and as expected, it's an absolute masterpiece. Game of the Year voting is going to be really difficult with people split over GOW Ragnarok and Elden Ring.
GoW will be hard to beat, appeals to more types of gamers than most games. Really looking forward to giving it a solid run.

on that if anyone wants a PS5 EBs still have them for preorder.