What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
@Hacky McAxe just binged Edgerunners, it was decent but the story was kinda sloppy. I think it needed more episodes.
Agreed. I liked it but a few days after finishing it I thought to myself, "I wonder if they'll have a new episode soon... Oh. Wait. That's right. They wrapped it up"

It was a good wrap up, but it also wasn't.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Agreed. I liked it but a few days after finishing it I thought to myself, "I wonder if they'll have a new episode soon... Oh. Wait. That's right. They wrapped it up"

It was a good wrap up, but it also wasn't.
It isn't wrapped up in my head though, I'm convinced that
David
isn't dead lol.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Possible. As a construct maybe.
I was proper depressed all day...don't think my mind could handle Edgerunners AND the Liverpool game in succession with no sleep. Also why didn't Gloria just hit the brakes :expressionless:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
@N4TE have you seen Aftershock: Everest and the Nepal Earthquake on Netflix? Check it..whoa!!

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
@N4TE have you seen Aftershock: Everest and the Nepal Earthquake on Netflix? Check it..whoa!!
No but heard about it this morning so this will be what I’m watching tonight with my goat curry that the mother in law makes and sends us. I’ll feel like I’m in Nepal.

Did you see the tragic video of the avalanche on Manaslu last week? Not easy watching bodies sliding down the mountain nothing anyone can do.

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Breaking Bad spoiler. (Do you still need to do that.) It just occurred to me that if Hank didn’t need to go potty at that point of time, he would never have discovered Walter was Heisenberg ,and the rest of Breaking Bad would have been totally different.
This is true. I guess it's showing that all crims even the super bright make some tiny bloody insignificant mistake that gets them.

Dexters the one that got me just my opinion but 2 goes at getting the ending right and stuffed each time. I reckon I'd have liked to have left the original lumber jack ending than that bullshit last season.

Netflix Dahmer.....well done and a creepy dude he was.

Best shows for me

Line of Duty.....another Fcuked ending
Top Boy
The Wire

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
No but heard about it this morning so this will be what I’m watching tonight with my goat curry that the mother in law makes and sends us. I’ll feel like I’m in Nepal.

Did you see the tragic video of the avalanche on Manaslu last week? Not easy watching bodies sliding down the mountain nothing anyone can do.
Nah didn’t..geeze..very sad..

Enjoy the curry my man..pop a beanie on too..there are some tough scenes in the doco as well ..live footage. Haven’t mobile phones with their cameras changed the way we see the world..sheesh..

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Finished watching "The Resort" on Stan. I only watched this show because it had Tracy McConnell (The Mother) from "How I Met Your Mother" in it. The show is about a couple of youngsters, I dare say teenagers, who go missing while on a holiday at a resort, and a married couple who are on the verge of breaking up discover some clues about the disappearance (which happened some 15 years earlier). The couple find that working together and trying to solve this mystery, while testing them at times, mends their relationship.

A pretty cool show, I enjoyed it. 8 episodes in total, and it a mixture of thriller, mystery and comedy.

1665525561155.png

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Finished watching "The Resort" on Stan. I only watched this show because it had Tracy McConnell (The Mother) from "How I Met Your Mother" in it. The show is about a couple of youngsters, I dare say teenagers, who go missing while on a holiday at a resort, and a married couple who are on the verge of breaking up discover some clues about the disappearance (which happened some 15 years earlier). The couple find that working together and trying to solve this mystery, while testing them at times, mends their relationship.

A pretty cool show, I enjoyed it. 8 episodes in total, and it a mixture of thriller, mystery and comedy.

View attachment 60038
Watched the first episode and found it interesting, just haven't gotten back to it yet.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Cobra Kai season 6 was a bit too much :tearsofjoy:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Dahmer – Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story

On Netflix. True crime into the life of Jeffrey Dahmer. Really sick twisted individual. I've watched 2 episodes so far. Pretty graphic.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is true. I guess it's showing that all crims even the super bright make some tiny bloody insignificant mistake that gets them.

Dexters the one that got me just my opinion but 2 goes at getting the ending right and stuffed each time. I reckon I'd have liked to have left the original lumber jack ending than that bullshit last season.

Netflix Dahmer.....well done and a creepy dude he was.

Best shows for me

Line of Duty.....another Fcuked ending
Top Boy
The Wire
It's been mentioned on here a few times, but if you haven't already, check out 'We Own This City'. It's basically a spin-off from The Wire, set in Baltimore, deals with Police corruption etc. Some actors from The Wire are in it, but playing different characters.