What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bahahaha bahahaha.. I’m always doing that.. I called Stranger Things.. Scary Things.. Strange Stories.. No one knew what I was talking about..thankfully you guessed it..Bahahaha.. I’ll change it now!

So what did you think of it?
I have a feeling that the name of the show was influenced by Through a Glass Darkly

Good show.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
For anyone who watched The Sandman on Netflix, they released a new episode that is made up of two stories. These seem to be standalone stories.

The first episode story is about cats. It's animated and very good. Gets pretty dark.

The second is live action and has Arthur Darvil (Rory from Doctor Who, Rip Hunter from Legends of Tomorrow) and Melissanthi Mahut (Kassandra from Assassin's Creed Odyssey)

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
For anyone who watched The Sandman on Netflix, they released a new episode that is made up of two stories. These seem to be standalone stories.

The first episode story is about cats. It's animated and very good. Gets pretty dark.

The second is live action and has Arthur Darvil (Rory from Doctor Who, Rip Hunter from Legends of Tomorrow) and Melissanthi Mahut (Kassandra from Assassin's Creed Odyssey)
Cats you say? Like...you know

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Bahahaha bahahaha.. I’m always doing that.. I called Stranger Things.. Scary Things.. Strange Stories.. No one knew what I was talking about..thankfully you guessed it..Bahahaha.. I’ll change it now!

So what did you think of it?
It’s definitely a decent series , some very weird shows and a lot like twilight zone
Some episodes are pretty brutal though

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I read that the name was influenced by the black screen of what you watch it on..iPad, iPhone, tv..

Ps..Shut Up and Dance episode got me ..whoa
Also really liked the episode about the coma patient Sam junipero and the Waldo moment … good stuff

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yep..great endings on both.. I liked Waldo..I would have poled the electorate with the other candidate too! Lol..
I also thought Playtest and Crocodile were freaky..
Haven’t watch those two but I’ll check them out tonight and report haha

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Forgot to mention, if you're into Black Mirror, try Love, Death & Robots on Netflix. Similar with the short stories but animated. All by different artists. Kind of like the Animatrix or Star Wars short stories.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Forgot to mention, if you're into Black Mirror, try Love, Death & Robots on Netflix. Similar with the short stories but animated. All by different artists. Kind of like the Animatrix or Star Wars short stories.
Hacky just watched a couple now..Night of the Mini Dead is brilliant! Lol..

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Many(any) ppl stick with Animal Kingdom?
Series is done now, just watched the last episodeand can't say I liked the ending much at all(which I won't spoil in case someone is yet to see it).

Did notice and appreciate Greta Scacchi's daughter
in the show who played a younger Smurf, she is fucking sexy, the apple didn't fall far mum was a babe back in the day.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Watched clickbait on Netflix and you'd find higher quality acting in a high school play and probably better writing too

I'm two episodes into the sandman and so far really liking what it has to offer.

Might check out the comic when I'm done as I've heard it's brilliant

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Cobra Kai season 5 is on Netflix..another excellent season.. The actor who plays John Kreese, Martin Krove is great..most notable for Karate Kid 1 and 3 and a minor role in Rambo 2..he deserved more major movies in the 80s..was wasted..really tough face for a bad guy..