What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Don't know if you seen Robin and his "booty scooty" dance but my boy did it as a try celebration and this mountain of a man Islander pissed himself laughing. I yelled out "You watch Teen Titans too?", he yells back "my oath cuz, I get my missus to do that!". Then he copped the biggest back hander I have heard from his misses lol
Hilarious, great storytelling, I could picture it.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Is S3 better than S1 and S2?

Does the Sheriff grow a pair in S3? Lol
Season 3 is better than season 2, but season 4 is the best as it’s different to the first 3 seasons.

Yes Hopper grows a pair in season 3 and an even bigger pair in season 4.

If you want me to sell it to you even more… without ruining it for you, a lot of season 4 is set in a country other than the US.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I’m in season 3 now my man..almost done! Murray is great..love how he tells it like it is..especially pointing out Nancy and Jonathan fancy each other in season 2 and he does it again with Jim and Joyce.. very funny!!

And again thanks bud..great fun!
When Murray was in the car with a Joyce and Hopper suggesting they’re into each other and Hopper had that loud reaction, I lost my shit laughing at it lol.

Murray takes it to another level in season 4. Just remember something… “My fingers are arrows!”

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heard of it but never watched it.
basically, a former thief is released from prison after 15 years and searches for his ex who is in hiding from her Ukrainian gangster father... his ex lives in a small town, married, with her 15-16 year old daughter and when the town's new sheriff is killed in front of the thief, the thief adopts the identity of the sheriff... a lot of graphic action and sex

one scene to consider

Last edited:

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
basically, a former thief is released from prison after 15 years and searches for his ex who is in hiding from her Ukrainian gangster father... her ex lives in a small town, married, with her 15-16 year old daughter and when the town's new sheriff is killed in front of the thief, the thief adopts the identity of the sheriff... a lot of graphic action and sex

one scene to consider

You're spoiling way too much. Let him watch it and enjoy the story.

Plus I already posted that scene.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
They're playing the Banshee series on Box Sets. Episode 1 on now.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
They're playing the Banshee series on Box Sets. Episode 1 on now.
Speaking of Banshee box sets, I picked up season 1 of Banshee when it was on sale at JB Hifi many years back. Watched the first episode and thought, "this is pretty cool"

Then for some unknown reason I didn't get around to watching any more of it. No idea why. But I need to get back to it at some stage when I have time. But I need to finish Sandman first. Then The Expanse. Then several other shows. Then I'll get around to it.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I need a super violent gory TV series any about?
You Should check out Gangs of London on Stan.

First episode in and already someone's been torched to death, another shot point blank to the head twice and a massive pub brawl where several bones are shattered.

It's from the guy who made the raid movies, so that explains a lot

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Also started watching The Sandman which is a Neil Gaiman series. Only one episode in but it's pretty interesting.
That's On Netflix yeh? recall getting a notification about this.

Much more mainstream I binged Bosch - Legacy(on Primevideo)yesterday, though I'm biased of this genre I thought it was pretty good.
Idk if anyone is a fan of this old school cop character Harry Bosch(I think all seasons are available on SBSOnDemand)but now he has left the police force and is a PI in this continuation of his character.

Something strangely cool about actor Titus Welliver to me, anyway I liked it and a second season will be made.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
You Should check out Gangs of London on Stan.

First episode in and already someone's been torched to death, another shot point blank to the head twice and a massive pub brawl where several bones are shattered.

It's from the guy who made the raid movies, so that explains a lot
Lol yep loved it can't wait till news season

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Season 3 is better than season 2, but season 4 is the best as it’s different to the first 3 seasons.

Yes Hopper grows a pair in season 3 and an even bigger pair in season 4.

If you want me to sell it to you even more… without ruining it for you, a lot of season 4 is set in a country other than the US.
About to finish S3, that Billy manuke is annoying AF.

But at least Hopper is becoming a hard **** lol

PS a bit hard to cheer for the Murikans over my Russian cousins lol

Last edited: