What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Yeah you and @Hacky McAxe got me onto Stranger Things..I noticed you guys posting about it..so I checked it out..now thanks to you guys for the last couple of days I’ve been binge watching the entire four seasons because I’m reeeeeaaaaaally enjoying it!!

You Bastards!! ;)
@Mr 95% you always have been and always will be my brother, but don't you understand the fantastic public service that we have done for you? We have actually recommended a good show for you to watch. And, you lucky bastard, you get to watch them one after the other - whereas I was only able to watch 1 per week.

By the way... if you think it's good now... wait until season 3 when Murray joins the cast. Freaking best character ever lol.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
@Mr 95% you always have been and always will be my brother, but don't you understand the fantastic public service that we have done for you? We have actually recommended a good show for you to watch. And, you lucky bastard, you get to watch them one after the other - whereas I was only able to watch 1 per week.

By the way... if you think it's good now... wait until season 3 when Murray joins the cast. Freaking best character ever lol.
I watch season 1 and 2 when released, do I have to rewatch them to watch S4? Or can I just watch S3?

Because they were boring AF but everyone is talking up S4.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I watch season 1 and 2 when released, do I have to rewatch them to watch S4? Or can I just watch S3?

Because they were boring AF but everyone is talking up S4.
You don't need to rewatch the first 2 seasons, but you need to watch from season 3 as the series continues - otherwise all this shit happens and you can't piece it together lol. But it's epic bro - I won't lie to you about something like this :grinning:

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You don't need to rewatch the first 2 seasons, but you need to watch from season 3 as the series continues - otherwise all this shit happens and you can't piece it together lol. But it's epic bro - I won't lie to you about something like this :grinning:
Is S3 better than S1 and S2?

Does the Sheriff grow a pair in S3? Lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Bro, their songs about burgers and burritos has been in my fkn head for months.

PS Cyborgs burger song is better lol
I haven't seen it for years but I still see random bits and pieces on YouTube. Swear they must be close to 400 episodes now.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
When they prank Robin by saying his parents are in the room to see him :tearsofjoy:
Bro, their songs about burgers and burritos has been in my fkn head for months.

PS Cyborgs burger song is better lol

I started watching it when my Nephew and Niece were staying over and kept pissing myself laughing. The show is full of Easter eggs that kids wouldn't get. Like when they fell down a mine and you see the dead bodies of the Lost Vikings.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Binge watched Paper Girls on Amazon Prime. It's kind of like Stranger Things but with a Time Travel war instead of monsters.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah you and @Hacky McAxe got me onto Stranger Things..I noticed you guys posting about it..so I checked it out..now thanks to you guys for the last couple of days I’ve been binge watching the entire four seasons because I’m reeeeeaaaaaally enjoying it!!

You Bastards!! ;)
Happy watching, I started watching it for the epic 80s retro feels, and then got into the story as well. Great fun!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I started watching it when my Nephew and Niece were staying over and kept pissing myself laughing. The show is full of Easter eggs that kids wouldn't get. Like when they fell down a mine and you see the dead bodies of the Lost Vikings.
Don't know if you seen Robin and his "booty scooty" dance but my boy did it as a try celebration and this mountain of a man Islander pissed himself laughing. I yelled out "You watch Teen Titans too?", he yells back "my oath cuz, I get my missus to do that!". Then he copped the biggest back hander I have heard from his misses lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Kind of like Dark, or not that deep?
Definitely not that deep. Apparently it's based on a comic book series but it's just about four 12 year old girls who accidentally travel to the future and get tied up in a time war. It doesn't get overly complex but there's an interesting story building up in it. But most of it is just focused around kids having to deal with heavy shit. Kind of like Stand By Me. With Time Travel.

Unfortunately the season finale almost felt like a regular episode. Now have to wait until they make a season 2.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Also started watching The Sandman which is a Neil Gaiman series. Only one episode in but it's pretty interesting.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

I’m in season 3 now my man..almost done! Murray is great..love how he tells it like it is..especially pointing out Nancy and Jonathan fancy each other in season 2 and he does it again with Jim and Joyce.. very funny!!

And again thanks bud..great fun!