What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
i think i might leave it a couple of weeks so i can watch episodes closer to together. these days i can't remember half the time what happened in the previous episode.

Either that, or i should stop watching whilst drinking.
I usually binge the whole season but it's finally getting real good with all the cartel stuff.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I have watched the series, and my conclusions is Heffner was virtually another Epstein. Hooking up his celebrity friends and people in power with girls, some even under-age. Heffner himself comes across as a predator, manipulating and abusing women as well as being a total control freak. Him and his friends, like Bill Cosby for example, both dugged women and sexually assaulted them, which was a more than regular occurrence from what is mentioned within the documentary.

The series was definitely eye opening. I always thought shit may have went on there, but not to the degree this documentary series has highlighted, I mean apart from the sexual abuse and rapes that happen, some women were made to take part in beastiality while Heff and friends watched on. Also surprisingly is some women on his staff would turn a blind eye, even helping endorse and set up such meetings for other women to be abused, physically and mentally by Heffner and co. Heffner just used and abused the women for his own gain, throwing them away once no longer needed and pursued the next one, then rinse and repeat the process. I mean, while being told about Dorothy Stratten's death, he was more focused on finding out and getting the number of the new young and attractive blonde from Ohio that visited than caring about what happened to Dorothy.

I always thought "man, Heff had the life, being rich, surrounded by pretty women and getting laid 24/7" but the documentary shows the really cost of this facade. Notably it was the cost it took on these said women from over the years, the abuse, sexual assaults and mental toll taken and not so much a cost on Heffner himself. The mansion wasn't always the funhouse it was perceived to be. As I mentioned before, definitely an eye opening documentary series.

On a side note, I watched the movie Star 80 after finishing the Playboy documentary, which is about former playmate Dorothy Stratten and her ex husband Paul Snider, her fast rise to stardom and the spiral to her tragic and heinous death at 20. Both Eric Roberts and Mariel Hemingway portrayed the couple really well, but Roberts definitely stood out for his part as Paul Snider in the film.
Brilliant review MD..

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Undercover a Dutch mixed production is not bad it consists of 3 seasons I'm about half way through it.1st season is very good, the female undercover copper Anna Drijver is a honey and acts her role well.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got talked into watching Star Trek Deep Space Nine, I'm up to Ep 3 season 4. I'm pretty sure this is the show the Medusa gets you to watch as she slowly turns you to stone.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
BCS, its getting spicy AF..it sad that its coming to a end soon.

The positive is that I can binge watch straight after a BB replay.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have watched the series, and my conclusions is Heffner was virtually another Epstein. Hooking up his celebrity friends and people in power with girls, some even under-age. Heffner himself comes across as a predator, manipulating and abusing women as well as being a total control freak. Him and his friends, like Bill Cosby for example, both dugged women and sexually assaulted them, which was a more than regular occurrence from what is mentioned within the documentary.

The series was definitely eye opening. I always thought shit may have went on there, but not to the degree this documentary series has highlighted, I mean apart from the sexual abuse and rapes that happen, some women were made to take part in beastiality while Heff and friends watched on. Also surprisingly is some women on his staff would turn a blind eye, even helping endorse and set up such meetings for other women to be abused, physically and mentally by Heffner and co. Heffner just used and abused the women for his own gain, throwing them away once no longer needed and pursued the next one, then rinse and repeat the process. I mean, while being told about Dorothy Stratten's death, he was more focused on finding out and getting the number of the new young and attractive blonde from Ohio that visited than caring about what happened to Dorothy.

I always thought "man, Heff had the life, being rich, surrounded by pretty women and getting laid 24/7" but the documentary shows the really cost of this facade. Notably it was the cost it took on these said women from over the years, the abuse, sexual assaults and mental toll taken and not so much a cost on Heffner himself. The mansion wasn't always the funhouse it was perceived to be. As I mentioned before, definitely an eye opening documentary series.

On a side note, I watched the movie Star 80 after finishing the Playboy documentary, which is about former playmate Dorothy Stratten and her ex husband Paul Snider, her fast rise to stardom and the spiral to her tragic and heinous death at 20. Both Eric Roberts and Mariel Hemingway portrayed the couple really well, but Roberts definitely stood out for his part as Paul Snider in the film.
probably not as bad as Epstein as the only under age girl that they discussed in the documentary from memory was Jennifer Saginor(?) who had a sexual relationship with a playmate when she was 15 and once she was of age, Hefner tried to have a threesome with her and the playmate

that said, the most disturbing aspect of it was just how many allegations of sexual assault and rape are made in it and that the Playboy response was to keep it hush instead of keeping the girls safe or punishing the perpetrators... at one point it is even alleged that High Hefner anally raped Dorothy Stratton... Bill Cosby, Jim Brown, James Caan etc.

disturbing

Last edited:

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got talked into watching Star Trek Deep Space Nine, I'm up to Ep 3 season 4. I'm pretty sure this is the show the Medusa gets you to watch as she slowly turns you to stone.
the only good Star Trek show IMO

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Disney are bringing back Daredevil, hopefully it's a continuation and they don't fuck it up.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was never as good as TNG
the best episodes of TNG ("Redemption", "Sins of the Father", "Best of Both Worlds", "The Drumhead", "Deja Q" etc.) were better than DS9 but DS9's value was in the multi-episode and even season long story arcs (eg. Dominion War, Odo's search for the founders, Sisko the emissary, Worf and Martok etc.) which also allowed greater character development than in the enclosed episodes in TNG

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
the best episodes of TNG ("Redemption", "Sins of the Father", "Best of Both Worlds", "The Drumhead", "Deja Q" etc.) were better than DS9 but DS9's value was in the multi-episode and even season long story arcs (eg. Dominion War, Odo's search for the founders, Sisko the emissary, Worf and Martok etc.) which also allowed greater character development than in the enclosed episodes in TNG
But TNG had Piccard. The most English Frenchman in the Galaxy.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Finished watching season 4 of Stranger Things. The last episode was pretty epic - 2.5 hours. Can't wait to see what happens in the 5th (and final) season.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Finished watching season 4 of Stranger Things. The last episode was pretty epic - 2.5 hours. Can't wait to see what happens in the 5th (and final) season.
Watched the first 2 seasons, couldn't get into it. Everyone is an annoying **** in it lol

I had hoped for the Sheriff guy to be a hard arse but he is just another punce.

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Still haven't watched the last season of peaky blinders.