What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you don't want to be sick, don't watch the Playboy documentary. It's really messed up. The reports you hear from ex-playmates, security, and others that worked on site will mess you up. They basically talk about how it was quite common for the women to be beaten and brutally raped by guests, and the guests were protected by Heffner. Pretty horrible stuff.
I have watched the series, and my conclusions is Heffner was virtually another Epstein. Hooking up his celebrity friends and people in power with girls, some even under-age. Heffner himself comes across as a predator, manipulating and abusing women as well as being a total control freak. Him and his friends, like Bill Cosby for example, both dugged women and sexually assaulted them, which was a more than regular occurrence from what is mentioned within the documentary.

The series was definitely eye opening. I always thought shit may have went on there, but not to the degree this documentary series has highlighted, I mean apart from the sexual abuse and rapes that happen, some women were made to take part in beastiality while Heff and friends watched on. Also surprisingly is some women on his staff would turn a blind eye, even helping endorse and set up such meetings for other women to be abused, physically and mentally by Heffner and co. Heffner just used and abused the women for his own gain, throwing them away once no longer needed and pursued the next one, then rinse and repeat the process. I mean, while being told about Dorothy Stratten's death, he was more focused on finding out and getting the number of the new young and attractive blonde from Ohio that visited than caring about what happened to Dorothy.

I always thought "man, Heff had the life, being rich, surrounded by pretty women and getting laid 24/7" but the documentary shows the really cost of this facade. Notably it was the cost it took on these said women from over the years, the abuse, sexual assaults and mental toll taken and not so much a cost on Heffner himself. The mansion wasn't always the funhouse it was perceived to be. As I mentioned before, definitely an eye opening documentary series.

On a side note, I watched the movie Star 80 after finishing the Playboy documentary, which is about former playmate Dorothy Stratten and her ex husband Paul Snider, her fast rise to stardom and the spiral to her tragic and heinous death at 20. Both Eric Roberts and Mariel Hemingway portrayed the couple really well, but Roberts definitely stood out for his part as Paul Snider in the film.

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The Terminal List on Amazon Prime

Takes a little while to take Chris Pratt serious. Expecting him to crack jokes but he's dead serious through this whole thing. Gets really interesting though.

It's an overly done story cliche, but they take some different turns and quite often I think it's going to go one way but it goes another way altogether. And Pratt actually gets pretty brutal in it.

Without giving too much away, it's kind of a mix of Sniper, Law Abiding Citizen, and Jacob's Ladder. Definitely worth the watch.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Terminal List on Amazon Prime

Takes a little while to take Chris Pratt serious. Expecting him to crack jokes but he's dead serious through this whole thing. Gets really interesting though.

It's an overly done story cliche, but they take some different turns and quite often I think it's going to go one way but it goes another way altogether. And Pratt actually gets pretty brutal in it.

Without giving too much away, it's kind of a mix of Sniper, Law Abiding Citizen, and Jacob's Ladder. Definitely worth the watch.
Sounds good. Just DM me your Amazon prime login details and I'll check it out :p

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I didn't like stranger things ending this season..

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
If you don't want to be sick, don't watch the Playboy documentary. It's really messed up. The reports you hear from ex-playmates, security, and others that worked on site will mess you up. They basically talk about how it was quite common for the women to be beaten and brutally raped by guests, and the guests were protected by Heffner. Pretty horrible stuff.
Is it on Netflix?

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
umbrella academy at the moment. so want to party with Klaus and bang Sloane. oh yeah - story is fairly twisted too...

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm halfway thru Narcos Mexico s3, knowing that it wasn't renewed for a 4th season. So there's only 4 episodes for the rise and fall of El Chapo?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
umbrella academy at the moment. so want to party with Klaus and bang Sloane. oh yeah - story is fairly twisted too...
The 2nd season went a little off the rails but I loved the 3rd season. Really hope it gets renewed for a 4th season. Apparently if it does, they're going to wrap it all up in the 4th season.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Watching(not completely dialled into it if I'm honest)Animal Kingdom yank style 6 seasons must be popular with a fair audience.
Any/many on TK watched this? Thoughts? Good/fair/less favourable?
One observation i have, the dh who plays Pope Cody is...pretty average imo.
Don't mind Scott Speedman in it.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Watching(not completely dialled into it if I'm honest)Animal Kingdom yank style 6 seasons must be popular with a fair audience.
Any/many on TK watched this? Thoughts? Good/fair/less favourable?
One observation i have, the dh who plays Pope Cody is...pretty average imo.
Don't mind Scott Speedman in it.
Been watching it for years. The heist's in the earlier seasons a bit far fetched but I like it when they dive into the darkness of the actual characters in the later seasons like Pope. Its not a feel good show but I like it. Last season, it is time to end it. Hopefully karma catches up with all of them with a blood bath ending.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Been watching it for years. The heist's in the earlier seasons a bit far fetched but I like it when they dive into the darkness of the actual characters in the later seasons like Pope. Its not a feel good show but I like it. Last season, it is time to end it. Hopefully karma catches up with all of them with a blood bath ending.
Freaking love Pope - messed up character!

Up to date, always enjoyed it, lots of weird shit going on…

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Loving the new season of Car Masters. All seasons are great. There's a 4th season of Rust Valley Restorers on but it hasn't hit Netflix yet.