What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I started watching Titans this week. Love it!

Also started watching Dark and it's very intriguing.
Two of my favourite shows. Titans is awesome. Gets really brutal.

Loved Dark from start to finish. But boy does it get confusing. I'm fine with the scifi concepts but I'm terrible with remembering names.

Won't spoil anything but by the end they show all the connections between all the family members. And if you don't remember every German name of every character, it can get really confusing. Still an awesome show.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

Loved Dark from start to finish. But boy does it get confusing. I'm fine with the scifi concepts but I'm terrible with remembering names.

Won't spoil anything but by the end they show all the connections between all the family members. And if you don't remember every German name of every character, it can get really confusing. Still an awesome show.
Up to the season 1 finale in Titans. Love the fight scenes and story line so far.

Up to episode 4 in season 1 of Dark. Yeah I'm terrible with remembering names lol.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

I know the third season of Titans has aired but can't even remember what happened in the second season lol.

dogluvver

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Season 5 of Money Heist has just come out. So love it!!! Another Season of Into the Night has just come out also. Really enjoyed the first Season for something different.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Up to the season 1 finale in Titans. Love the fight scenes and story line so far.

Up to episode 4 in season 1 of Dark. Yeah I'm terrible with remembering names lol.
You should also watch Doom Patrol which is a spin off from Titans. Has Brendan Fraser, Timothy Dalton and Alan Turdyk. It's a lot more ridiculous but really entertaining.

BlackJackBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Not sure if mention but AP Bio turned out to be a decent comedy watch on Stan

"A former philosophy professor ends up teaching AP biology at a local high school. However, he uses this as an opportunity to get back at the people who have wronged him throughout his life"

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
You should also watch Doom Patrol which is a spin off from Titans. Has Brendan Fraser, Timothy Dalton and Alan Turdyk. It's a lot more ridiculous but really entertaining.

I’ll give it a try once I finish Titans and Dark.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Killer inside: The Mind of Aaron Hernandez.

i watched this on Netflix expecting some massive expose on CTE or something else that would make me think.

There were moments where they tried to pin everything on things like CTE or (mild spoiler alert ahead) his violent father and repressed homosexuality, But alas, no Hernandez was just an all-round dirtbag who deserves no sympathy whatsoever.

Unless you are really into NFL (which i'm not), give this a wide berth.

2/10.

1631502081418.png

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Emmys are on today. Sometimes i check out the winners to maybe get an idea of a show to watch.

Has anyone seen Ted Lasso? It has a fair bit of hype. I haven't seen Jason Sudeikis since he played the brother in Last Man on Earth.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Emmys are on today. Sometimes i check out the winners to maybe get an idea of a show to watch.

Has anyone seen Ted Lasso? It has a fair bit of hype. I haven't seen Jason Sudeikis since he played the brother in Last Man on Earth.
It's on my "to watch next" list. Haven't started yet but a lot of my friends rave about it.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's on my "to watch next" list. Haven't started yet but a lot of my friends rave about it.
Is it anywhere legal yet besides this Apple TV malarkey?

if its like Stan i could just set up a new email address for another free trial (which is what i'll do when Better Call Saul final season drops).

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Finished the first volume of season 5 of Money Heist. Only another 5 episodes to go in December and that's it. Awesome show.

Also re-watching Futurama (on my own) and How I met your Mother (with the Mrs) in our spare time.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Is it anywhere legal yet besides this Apple TV malarkey?

if its like Stan i could just set up a new email address for another free trial (which is what i'll do when Better Call Saul final season drops).
Nah, only Apple TV right now. I somehow ended up with a year of free Apple TV and I can't remember how I got it. Works out well for me though.