What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
My current watch is a German coming-of-age Dramedy called "How to sell drogs online (fast)". Made by Netflix.

It follows a nerdy teenager, Moritz, who, through a series of bizarre, but frankly realistically possible events, becomes one of Europe's biggest Ecstasy dealers. Its quite fun, and something different (taping into the European sense of humour).

3 short seasons of 6 30 minute episodes each so far. I don't know if there are plans for a 4th. TBH, these short seasons also keep things tight rather than the bloated seasons of 20+ episodes that a lot of American shows can have.

But so far its an 8.5/10 from me. Worth a watch.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Started watch the new fat pizza, fuck it sucks harder than a Dyson.

It's pathetic.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Started watch the new fat pizza, fuck it sucks harder than a Dyson.

It's pathetic.
Yep. Between that, Family Guy, Simpson's, American Dad. So many shows that should have been axed by now but they keep dragging on.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If you have some spare time, not a new show but 8 out of 10 Cats Does Countdown is a right laugh if you like english comedians ... various talented mainly Pom ones are involved and as a bonus it has a HOT AS FUCK hostess Rachel Reilly(i honestly love her no shit, she is pictured below).I'm up late right now watching some highlights on Youtube which would be a main source for a fix of the show or best bits/highlights, SBS On Demand will have a bunch of the shows to binge watch if you wish.

Sadly some of you may have heard of a very funny/popular comedian Sean Lock who passed away from that dirty cancer just a few days ago..quite a dry funny man and one of the stars and captains of a team for many years on Cats..was too reportedly a top quality human being as well, RIP mate.

Would I Lie To You on the ABC is also another clever/funny pommy show but more PG rated, personally i find one of the blokes on it Lee Mack rather hilarious always have done, he captains one of the 2 teams.

OIP (6).jpg

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If you have some spare time, not a new show but 8 out of 10 Cats Does Countdown is a right laugh if you like english comedians ... various talented mainly Pom ones are involved and as a bonus it has a HOT AS FUCK hostess Rachel Reilly(i honestly love her no shit, she is pictured below).I'm up late right now watching some highlights on Youtube which would be a main source for a fix of the show or best bits/highlights, SBS On Demand will have a bunch of the shows to binge watch if you wish.

Sadly some of you may have heard of a very funny/popular comedian Sean Lock who passed away from that dirty cancer just a few days ago..quite a dry funny man and one of the stars and captains of a team for many years on Cats..was too reportedly a top quality human being as well, RIP mate.

Would I Lie To You on the ABC is also another clever/funny pommy show but more PG rated, personally i find one of the blokes on it Lee Mack rather hilarious always have done, he captains one of the 2 teams.

View attachment 28889
Love 8 out of 10 Cats Does Countdown

Sean Lock is a massive loss. Bloody piss funny comedian.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ve been watching a show called The White Lotus
Season 1 just finished with only about 7 episodes pretty funny with an Aussie actor playing a gay hotel worker.
This is filmed in Hawaii give it a go very good.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

View attachment 28889
Rachel Riley is gorgeous, no doubt... and this show is quite funny

Jimmy Carr is pretty good wherever he turns up

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought the first season of "Narcos" a while ago on DVD but only got around to watching it recently... pretty good... so good actually that as soon as I finished the first season, I bought the rest of the show on Blu-ray

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I watched the first episode of HEELS the other night. The premise of the show is this, Two rival brothers, one a ring heel and the other a hero, grapple over their late father's wrestling promotion business while vying for national attention in a small-town in Georgia. Stars Stephen Amell from Arrow. Hard to judge yet what its going to be like, as the first episode was just setting up the characters and so. As a wrestling fan, I'll give it a go and see how the seasons plays out.