What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Exactly mate.. I watched 5 episodes then had to wait for another 5, now waiting again, preferred to have binged all weekend though, always the best way.. and yes highly recommend.
That daveed diggs guy annoys me.

Plus I heard the movie was much better

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That daveed diggs guy annoys me.

Plus I heard the movie was much better
No way, Layton (daveed) is one of the best, awesome acting, the whole series was done well... and nah mate, the movie SUCKED ASS.!!! 10 mins was all I could handle an flicked it off.!!

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No way, Layton (daveed) is one of the best, awesome acting, the whole series was done well... and nah mate, the movie SUCKED ASS.!!! 10 mins was all I could handle an flicked it off.!!
Seen him in three different things and I honestly don't think the guy can play a convincing character to save his life.

Agree to disagree

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Got Binge free for 6 months from Telstra, started watching American Horror Story: Cult.

I can't figure out if it's a comedy or documentary on Murika.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fkn love Bill Burr.
I'm actually a fan of most of the cast.

Bill burr is perfect as frank
Sam Rockwell is great as Vic
Justin long is good as Kevin

And David koechner is awesome as Bill Pogo, I love that character and known a few people just like him :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Seen him in three different things and I honestly don't think the guy can play a convincing character to save his life.

Agree to disagree
Well luckily for myself I’ve never seen him in other shows, but he plays are very convincing character in snowpiercer.!!

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Got Binge free for 6 months from Telstra, started watching American Horror Story: Cult.

I can't figure out if it's a comedy or documentary on Murika.
Definitely a comedy.

Only reason why I watch AHS is to laugh my arse off.

I recommend watching the latest season, 1984 it's beyond hilarious

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Definitely a comedy.

Only reason why I watch AHS is to laugh my arse off.

I recommend watching the latest season, 1984 it's beyond hilarious
Have you watch AHS Cult?

I'm trying to figure out if they are saying trump followers are nuts or Hillary followers.

Whatever their agenda, they certainly got both wings right.... all mental c***s.

PS I can't stand that main actress mutt in all the seasons.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Have you watch AHS Cult?

I'm trying to figure out if they are saying trump followers are nuts or Hillary followers.

Whatever their agenda, they certainly got both wings right.... all mental c***s.

PS I can't stand that main actress mutt in all the seasons.
I think the point is they are both almost as bad as each other, the trump cultists being lead by that gay skinny dude being slightly more batshit insane, but it's a close call.

I have indeed. I gave up treating it as a show to be taken at all seriously after the first season, now I watch it to see how predictable it gets and how the characters die (watching it while baked adds appeal too as I don't think I could watch it sober) :tonguewink:

That chic you're referring to is Sarah Paulson, I'm not a fan either.

She's either dating or married to this thing
sarah-paulson-holland-taylor-1-gty-thg-180611_hpMain_4x3_992.jpg

They must go through a shite load of lube or vasoline coz that decrepit mummy looks drier than the sahara :tongueclosed:

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I think the point is they are both almost as bad as each other, the trump cultists being lead by that gay skinny dude being slightly more batshit insane, but it's a close call.

I have indeed. I gave up treating it as a show to be taken at all seriously after the first season, now I watch it to see how predictable it gets and how the characters die (watching it while baked adds appeal too as I don't think I could watch it sober) :tonguewink:

That chic you're referring to is Sarah Paulson, I'm not a fan either.

She's either dating or married to this thing
View attachment 16253
They must go through a shite load of lube or vasoline coz that decrepit mummy looks drier than the sahara :tongueclosed:
Is that the mum from 2 and a half men?

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Just finished watching season one of The October Faction and am now watching the series The Innocents, both on Netflix

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just finished watching season one of The October Faction and am now watching the series The Innocents, both on Netflix
I enjoyed October Faction. Wasn't great but it was still good.

Binging season 2 of Umbrella Academy on Netflix. Amazing show.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I enjoyed October Faction. Wasn't great but it was still good.

Binging season 2 of Umbrella Academy on Netflix. Amazing show.
Yeah OF was okay but unfortunately there was only one season so we won't see a resolution of the story line. There are a few shows where the premise is around hidden monsters. Shadow Hunters is one that I have just started.

I will most surely be watching the Umbrella Academy in binge mode there now being the two seasons.

Netflix is great for new shows and every time I look there is a new original on air.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah OF was okay but unfortunately there was only one season so we won't see a resolution of the story line. There are a few shows where the premise is around hidden monsters. Shadow Hunters is one that I have just started.

I will most surely be watching the Umbrella Academy in binge mode there now being the two seasons.

Netflix is great for new shows and every time I look there is a new original on air.
Umbrella Academy is amazing. Oddly enough it's made by the singer of My Chemical Romance.

If you enjoy it, I'd suggest watching Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency (also on Netflix). It goes for only 2 seasons before it got axed but it's amazing. Based on the Douglas Adams books (the guy who made Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy)

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Umbrella Academy is amazing. Oddly enough it's made by the singer of My Chemical Romance.

If you enjoy it, I'd suggest watching Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency (also on Netflix). It goes for only 2 seasons before it got axed but it's amazing. Based on the Douglas Adams books (the guy who made Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy)
Thanks for the suggestion. Hitchhikers was a favourite of mine....42....

The original series is not on any streaming service that I can find but I see that there is supposed to be in 2021 a new series on Hulu.

There was a really good fan representation of Marvin the Paranoid Android at one of the many conventions I attended in Sydney in the late 90's early 2000.

I liked Alan Rickman's voicing of him in the movie and now thinking about it I must see if I can get a copy of the DVD release. CEX will probably have one...

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
NBN News, Beyersdorfs smart ass head has sinister motives that are transparent.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion. Hitchhikers was a favourite of mine....42....

The original series is not on any streaming service that I can find but I see that there is supposed to be in 2021 a new series on Hulu.

There was a really good fan representation of Marvin the Paranoid Android at one of the many conventions I attended in Sydney in the late 90's early 2000.

I liked Alan Rickman's voicing of him in the movie and now thinking about it I must see if I can get a copy of the DVD release. CEX will probably have one...
Yeah. It was on Stan at one stage but then they removed it. I managed to binge watch it twice before they removed it. So good. So much better than the remake movie. The remake movie is still on Amazon Prime.