What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The missus has and been bugging me to watch it. She won't watch it with me as I usually get wound up watching these types of shows. Be interested in your take on it.
That is what i will watch next, i just finished "When will they see us" it's about 5 kids that were wrongly accused of gang rape in the late eighties, it's the most messed up shit i have ever seen

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is what i will watch next, i just finished "When will they see us" it's about 5 kids that were wrongly accused of gang rape in the late eighties, it's the most messed up shit i have ever seen
Is it me or does the good ole US of A have more of these wrongful convictions than any other western country? If their judicial system is as corrupt as their political system, it explains why they have so many. But there's this one, the West Memphis Three, numerous individuals that I've seen being released after decades of being wrongfully jailed. It's so common in that country they have a dedicated organisation investigating cases. I can't imagine the mindset of someone that this happens too. How do you not become a vengeful psychopath?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm watching the 4 part documentary series Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich on Netflix. It's been adapted from the NY Times best seller book of the same name. I'll give my complete thoughts on it once I finish it. Anyone else watched it?
I want to watch it but FMD pedos make my blood boil and brings out the demon in me.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is it me or does the good ole US of A have more of these wrongful convictions than any other western country? If their judicial system is as corrupt as their political system, it explains why they have so many. But there's this one, the West Memphis Three, numerous individuals that I've seen being released after decades of being wrongfully jailed. It's so common in that country they have a dedicated organisation investigating cases. I can't imagine the mindset of someone that this happens too. How do you not become a vengeful psychopath?
I think too many of their legal profession are elected into the roles. A wrongful incarceration looks like a better result than nobody getting punished for a crime at election time when there is community outrage.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think too many of their legal profession are elected into the roles. A wrongful incarceration looks like a better result than nobody getting punished for a crime at election time when there is community outrage.
Then yes, their judicial systems is as corrupt as their political system as politics would play a major role in who is elected. I think their town sheriffs are elected as well as their District Attorney's? It's like the system is designed to be corrupted by the individual.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
It's a favourite of mine, I have talked it up in here several times. It's a shame that they cancelled it, I mean at least they let them finish up the season but I thought there was still more life in the show.
Yeah there should've been a 5th season.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Then yes, their judicial systems is as corrupt as their political system as politics would play a major role in who is elected. I think their town sheriffs are elected as well as their District Attorney's? It's like the system is designed to be corrupted by the individual.
Something else that is valid here is that their prison systems are privately owned and run for profit. So it's a good business model for the owners of prisons to ensure that Sheriff's and District Attorney's who ensure high conviction rates are in office. I recall reading somewhere that for every prisoner in a cell, something like $15k per week is paid for their upkeep by the government. Pretty hefty amount of money to keep a prisoner healthy. I'd assume that prison menus aren't gourmet food. The prisoners do a lot of the basic laundry, cooking etc themselves which is cost cutting. And in some cases they even have prisoners working within the walls in other ventures that generate profits for the prison.

So on a lot of levels there is strong emphasis on keeping officials in place that ensure conviction rates are high.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
The missus has and been bugging me to watch it. She won't watch it with me as I usually get wound up watching these types of shows. Be interested in your take on it.
I want to watch it but FMD pedos make my blood boil and brings out the demon in me.
I just finished the last episode. It is honestly worth watching if you have any interest in the story. I think it was well put together and very insightful into this narcissistic manipulating scourge of a person and his devilish and depraved lifestyle. Majority of information is known, but it's interesting to hear actually accounts from victims and witnesses. To see the power and connections this man had and how influential he was in the elite society, how he started and how he become this rich philanthropist who was in some ways untouchable and how he really was protected by "higher ups" for some time. Also, the amount of people he had helping solicit young girls for him, who were mostly woman and even getting victims themselves enticing their friends and girls they knew.

One thing that really interests me apart from who of the rich, famous and influential's were clients, is his damn Island. I wonder if there is more things hidden under the surface. After watching several videos of drone footage it seems like there has been a lot of deconstruction going on there over certain time lines. Also what's with the "knocked up" looking temple and the massive sun dial. The thoughts of could there be secret tunnels, underground rooms, sex dungeons or what nots is intriguing.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I just finished the last episode. It is honestly worth watching if you have any interest in the story. I think it was well put together and very insightful into this narcissistic manipulating scourge of a person and his devilish and depraved lifestyle. Majority of information is known, but it's interesting to hear actually accounts from victims and witnesses. To see the power and connections this man had and how influential he was in the elite society, how he started and how he become this rich philanthropist who was in some ways untouchable and how he really was protected by "higher ups" for some time. Also, the amount of people he had helping solicit young girls for him, who were mostly woman and even getting victims themselves enticing their friends and girls they knew.

One thing that really interests me apart from who of the rich, famous and influential's were clients, is his damn Island. I wonder if there is more things hidden under the surface. After watching several videos of drone footage it seems like there has been a lot of deconstruction going on there over certain time lines. Also what's with the "knocked up" looking temple and the massive sun dial. The thoughts of could there be secret tunnels, underground rooms, sex dungeons or what nots is intriguing.
For the last 15 years it has been ignored and people looking into it have been dismissed as conspiracy theorists.

This shit is real and these busted pedos are not even the tip of the iceberg. They got busted for a reason, more than likely they couldn't be used anymore.

All this pedo and blood sacrifices are part of their religion of Luciferian. I have my faith and respect others beliefs and non-beliefs, but like I always say, the only religion and beliefs that matter are the evil c***s that run this shit shows beliefs.

PS I don't believe EVERY conspiracy, but some may be very plausible.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Just finished The Last Man on Earth, 4 out of 10.

Anyone watched Wayward Pines? Just starting it now.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Watched the first season of Wayward Pines. Not a great series but it's worth a watch. Can get a bit boring at times but lots of M Night Shamalamadingdong twists. Haven't started the second season yet.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Have Not seen it.. may have a look, I’m just waiting for season 2 of snowpiercer to come out, for me it’s been the best series, and it’s because of this thread I heard about it. Hooked..!!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
What about you Assassin, you watched it?

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Watched the first season of Wayward Pines. Not a great series but it's worth a watch. Can get a bit boring at times but lots of M Night Shamalamadingdong twists. Haven't started the second season yet.
I watched the first episode, does it get better? Couldn't get into it.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What about you Assassin, you watched it?
Snowpeircer? Haven't watched it but a few mates recommend it too

I hate waiting for seasons so I'll watch S1 when S2 comes out so I can binge.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Snowpeircer? Haven't watched it but a few mates recommend it too

I hate waiting for seasons so I'll watch S1 when S2 comes out so I can binge.
Exactly mate.. I watched 5 episodes then had to wait for another 5, now waiting again, preferred to have binged all weekend though, always the best way.. and yes highly recommend.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Don't bother with the second season.. lol

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
f-is-for-family-season-4-what-we-know.jpg

Took awhile for me to warm up to it, but after a few episodes I see the appeal. Overall a great animation with a fantastic voice cast and I'd say a fairly accurate portrayal of family live in the 70's