What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
@Hacky McAxe

you started watching altered carbon? i think its a very good show especially due to the fact of showing a true equality in some fight sequences between a male and female lol but they also have obviously some OP feminist characters oh and its also anti catholic lol but i still enjoy it for the fact they didnt shy away from a realistic fight between a male and female hahahaha. I am upto episode 8 i do not want to finish it :(

anyways i think you will enjoy it, its blade runner meeting 5th element in many aspects.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
@Hacky McAxe

you started watching altered carbon? i think its a very good show especially due to the fact of showing a true equality in some fight sequences between a male and female lol but they also have obviously some OP feminist characters oh and its also anti catholic lol but i still enjoy it for the fact they didnt shy away from a realistic fight between a male and female hahahaha. I am upto episode 8 i do not want to finish it :(

anyways i think you will enjoy it, its blade runner meeting 5th element in many aspects.
Yep. Binge watched it over the weekend. I really enjoyed it. It was pretty confusing through the series but it was great and I really enjoyed the ending.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep. Binge watched it over the weekend. I really enjoyed it. It was pretty confusing through the series but it was great and I really enjoyed the ending.
i never new there were neo - catholics were such a risk though hahaha. anyways ill be sure to finish it tonight then since you already finished it.

also the third cloverfield came out tonight on netflix

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
i never new there were neo - catholics were such a risk though hahaha. anyways ill be sure to finish it tonight then since you already finished it.

also the third cloverfield came out tonight on netflix
The God Particle?

I thought that wasn't coming out until later this year.

Unless you mean the Cloverfield Lane one which I'm pretty sure is the second one.

Alright movie though. Not great but alright.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The God Particle?

I thought that wasn't coming out until later this year.

Unless you mean the Cloverfield Lane one which I'm pretty sure is the second one.

Alright movie though. Not great but alright.
na bro the third one, the trailer dropped during super bowl and aired after super bowl finished, it ended up being called the cloverfield paradox, have a look bro looks much better than the second one

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
na bro the third one, the trailer dropped during super bowl and aired after super bowl finished, it ended up being called the cloverfield paradox, have a look bro looks much better than the second one
Wow. Nice trick by Netflix. They kept it really hush. That was the one codenamed "the God Particle"

Had a quick search and was immediately flooded with reviews saying it's a rubbish movie.

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Im watching Empire now, i just started.

Orphan Black is a good one too

A

Alexander the Great

Just finished Ray Donavan the other day.. not a bad show at all.
First season is slow but picks up second season.
Feel like its a mixture of Sopranod/Entourage/Power.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
John Mahoney, who played Marty Crane for a decade on Frasier has passed away. He and Eddie were one of the great TV combos.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just finished WestWorld - Amazing series.

S2 comes out later this year.. haven't been pumped for a new series of a show since breaking bad.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Just finished WestWorld - Amazing series.

S2 comes out later this year.. haven't been pumped for a new series of a show since breaking bad.
Oh yeah super hyped for season 2, it's the best show i seen in a long time.

here is the trailer they aired for the Superbowl yesterday

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Catching up on Criminal Minds episodes. I've been enjoying this show for the last 10 years, and it never gets old. I mean sometimes you can tell who is/isn't the unsub, but there are plenty of episodes that start/end in a way you simply wouldn't expect.

Steve M

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
My current fave is National Nine News. Their reporter Sophie Walsh would have to be one of the best looking women of all time

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
My current fave is National Nine News. Their reporter Sophie Walsh would have to be one of the best looking women of all time
Thank you. Now I know why the Mrs doesn't like watching Nine News.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Thank you. Now I know why the Mrs doesn't like watching Nine News.
I'm with your Mrs on this one - 9 news is awful.

I have enjoyed watching the evolution of Janice Peterson on SBS.

She has clearly had jaw surgery and a few other things, and I now rely on her for my nightly news.

(Mrs CD loves watching Lee Lin Chin on the weekends for her fashion/style, so it evens out).

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm with your Mrs on this one - 9 news is awful.

I have enjoyed watching the evolution of Janice Peterson on SBS.

She has clearly had jaw surgery and a few other things, and I now rely on her for my nightly news.

(Mrs CD loves watching Lee Lin Chin on the weekends for her fashion/style, so it evens out).
Who doesn't love Lee Lin Chin.

I rarely do afternoon/night news other than a quick look at the news websites. My attractive news fix is usually the Today Show with Silvia Jefferies (Peter Stefanovic's wife). The Mrs puts it on every morning and I usually can't leave the house until I've seen her read the news.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've just watch the first 2 seasons of Banshee and total enjoyed it so far. It's a shame it got cancelled after 4 seasons though, it's one of my kinda shows. Violence, swearing, sexy times....very nice!!