What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
Oooh yeah, Walking Dead back. I didn't mind Fear the Walking Dead. Thought it was a good look from another angle. Short though with only 6 episodes in the first season.
I think the Walking Dead only did 6 eps in their first season too - might be wrong. I'm hoping we see one of those characters tonight, surely they have to make an appearance sooner or later.

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip bro, I'll see if I will continue after ep 2.
Yeah let me know what you think - I'll try episode 3 but if it's more of the same I might drop it. I watched the first 2 eps of Empire last night too, not bad I guess... sorta like an M rated Glee, too much singing...

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
New season of Fargo screens tonight in US. Looking forward to it.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The Player isn't too bad 2 episodes in.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Kingdom season 2 started last night. Love that show.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Linking Caitlin Jenner to Canadian illegal immigrants. . 19 seasons in and South Park's still got it.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah let me know what you think - I'll try episode 3 but if it's more of the same I might drop it. I watched the first 2 eps of Empire last night too, not bad I guess... sorta like an M rated Glee, too much singing...
Watched ep 2, I'm with you. I'll give it one more episode.

PS the comedy is lame.

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
Walking Dead has been so good, let's hope they keep this tempo up for the rest of the season.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Finally watched through Constantine. Really enjoyed it and it ended on a good cliffhanger so when I finished it I decided to look on Wikipedia to see when the next season starts and was greeted with "Cancelled after one season"

On the plus side though, it says that the actor will appear as Constantine in Season 4 of the Arrow.

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Finished first season of Narcos on netflix, pretty good. Based on the rise and fall of Colombian drug lord Pablo Escobar in the 80's and early 90's, I had no idea how rich this guy was, like Bill Gates level rich. This guy had so much money he had to bury millions, maybe billions around the country because he ran out of places to store it

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm really enjoying empire the music is a bit much but I think Terence Howard is playing the role of Lucious Lyon perfectly also cookie is great and Whoever plays the oldest son he is a top notch actor

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
just wastched the first 2 eps of last man on earth. brilliant.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah, it's great - The show makes me cringe like crazy but it's funny stuff, and an interesting concept
I thought it started really well, but didn't really meet my expectations by the end of the first season (him being a d!ck got a bit tiring). I'm watching season 2 now, and its ok.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Of a night when I get home, sometimes I just want my mind to completely switch off, so I've been hitting up Cartoon Network a bit.

Anyone else seen Clarence before?
http://www.cartoonnetwork.com.au/minisite/clarence/

Along with Regular Show/Amazing World of Gumball/Adventure Time, it's marketed for kids, but has underlying adult tones to it. Laughed quite a few times at the absurdity of it!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Of a night when I get home, sometimes I just want my mind to completely switch off, so I've been hitting up Cartoon Network a bit.

Anyone else seen Clarence before?
http://www.cartoonnetwork.com.au/minisite/clarence/

Along with Regular Show/Amazing World of Gumball/Adventure Time, it's marketed for kids, but has underlying adult tones to it. Laughed quite a few times at the absurdity of it!
Some reason I like Regular Show and watch Adventure Time because Bender is the voice of that dog.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Growing up (including most of my 20's) I watched a lot of cartoon network and Nickelodean.

Johnny Bravo, Dexter's Lab, Angry Beavers, Rocko's Modern Life, Spongebob Squarepants, Ren & Stimpy, Ed Edd & Eddy, Cow and Chicken, Invader Zim, I Am Weasel, Power Puff Girls, Samurai Jack

It was a good time to be alive