What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
New Fav Show:
Hotel Secrets with Richard E. Grant (Lifestyle Channel on Thursday nights).

Actor Richard E Grant (no relation to Hugh), travels the world gaining entry to the most exclusive luxury or whacky hotels and invites viewers along for the adventure.

Between his English jokes/quips, taking the piss out of things, and childish actions (like jumping on a bed in a $25k a night suite), it's a really decent laugh.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
The Player... First episode was last Wednesday on 7. Wesley Snipes is one of the main characters. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Set in Vegas and is about a group who are able to predict crime so they take bets on whether or not the player can stop them before it happens. That was a bad description of the show but is definitely worth watching

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Player... First episode was last Wednesday on 7. Wesley Snipes is one of the main characters. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Set in Vegas and is about a group who are able to predict crime so they take bets on whether or not the player can stop them before it happens. That was a bad description of the show but is definitely worth watching
d: You ain't so tough now, little nice guy. I hate your black bastards, you *stink*! I hate your black skin. I hate your black pants. I hate black pepper. I hate black keys on a piano. I hate my gums, because they're black. I hate Whoopi Goldberg's *lips*. I hate the back of Forrest Whittaker's neck. Huh? Most of all, I hate that black-ass Wesley Snipes.*

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I try watching the Aussie version but surprisingly Andrew hasn't been overly impressive
Is that the guy with 6 chins?

Yeah, he's a bit boring. Digs into them occasionally though.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Finally started watching Constantine. Really enjoying it.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Watched Limitless yesterday on 10.

Loved the movie and the pilot seems ok.

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
The Limitless pilot is good, but episode 2 is like a different show altogether

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
Good or bad?
I think it's bad, but a few people think otherwise. It goes from a pretty intense, drama filled episode 1 to a much softer episode 2. They even try throw some comedy in there which just killed the character for me

Vargster

Moderfaker
Reaction score
I just finished watching Power, I thought that was really good. The last man on earth is also not bad - light, cringe-worthy comedy if you're into that.

I'm also a sucker for Deadliest Catch and Bering Sea Gold - I have no idea why, just love that stuff.

Also pumped to get home and watch Walking Dead, starts again tonight!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I just finished watching Power, I thought that was really good. The last man on earth is also not bad - light, cringe-worthy comedy if you're into that.

I'm also a sucker for Deadliest Catch and Bering Sea Gold - I have no idea why, just love that stuff.

Also pumped to get home and watch Walking Dead, starts again tonight!
Oooh yeah, Walking Dead back. I didn't mind Fear the Walking Dead. Thought it was a good look from another angle. Short though with only 6 episodes in the first season.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I'm a massive River Monsters (with Jeremy Wade) fan, but it's bullshit that the series are normally only 6 episodes long :(

Why can't it be like COPS (dirty pleasure right there), and have like 32 episodes a season!

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I think it's bad, but a few people think otherwise. It goes from a pretty intense, drama filled episode 1 to a much softer episode 2. They even try throw some comedy in there which just killed the character for me
Thanks for the tip bro, I'll see if I will continue after ep 2.