What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let me guess, he thought the bosses were Jewish and keeping him down because he is Assyrian? Lol
There was a full rif between the bikies and ash's group. But he took everything to far I lost it at him when he came in and told a Muslim he couldn't talk to him anymore because he was Catholic. After that I couldn't stand the guy.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
There was a full rif between the bikies and ash's group. But he took everything to far I lost it at him when he came in and told a Muslim he couldn't talk to him anymore because he was Catholic. After that I couldn't stand the guy.
Lol bloody Catholics, as he is older, he brought over his us versus them mentality that was in Iraq.

I hope Realist doesn't see this comment lol

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can't get enough of him, by far the funniest actor ever LOL. Remember him in Swift and Shift Couriers? I watched that just to see him :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
If you liked Swift and Shift Couriers you should check out Rostered On. It's made by different people but it pretty much what it's like to work in retail. I liked it because i worked in retail for years and related to it. They had the episodes on Youtube but i think they may be deleted because they just got signed to Netflix to do season 2.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
If you liked Swift and Shift Couriers you should check out Rostered On. It's made by different people but it pretty much what it's like to work in retail. I liked it because i worked in retail for years and related to it. They had the episodes on Youtube but i think they may be deleted because they just got signed to Netflix to do season 2.
Wow, I've never heard of that. Is it a comedy as well like S&S? I'll keep an eye out for it.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Ok, season 1 of Scorpion, done. Another 3 to go. I've already done 4 of season 2 so I'm on track to being up-to-date by the end of winter. Really loving this show tbh.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I revisited this series of late: Spartacus Blood And Sand. Forgot how good it was, unfortunately it wasn't the same watching the following seasons after Andy Whitfield died even though they were still alright with the other actor.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I revisited this series of late: Spartacus Blood And Sand. Forgot how good it was, unfortunately it wasn't the same watching the following seasons after Andy Whitfield died even though they were still alright with the other actor.
One of the GOAT series. Good show after series 1 but nowhere near as good as series 1.

Another great show is Rome.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Brockmire ftw

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
ANyone seen futureMan? Not a great show by any standard which is only watchable coz the show understands it aint no game of thrones. But it’s a good show to just watch here and there.

deimus

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Really enjoyed The Staircase and Manhunt: Unabomber. Both worth a look on Netflix.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Netflix have picked up Lucifer, looks like getting cancelled by fox will be a good thing for the show! Haha.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
ANyone seen futureMan? Not a great show by any standard which is only watchable coz the show understands it aint no game of thrones. But it’s a good show to just watch here and there.
I loved it. It was B Grade and dumb as all buggery, but I loved it. How good was the James Cameron's House episode?