What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I've just watch the first 2 seasons of Banshee and total enjoyed it so far. It's a shame it got cancelled after 4 seasons though, it's one of my kinda shows. Violence, swearing, sexy times....very nice!!
At times it was about how many different types of woman the main character rooted.

There was (spolier alert):

the teenage amish chick
the irish-american cop
the blonde milf in an early episode (i think she was an ex stripper)
the other main character he used to root before he went to prison (anna?)
the native american chick (or two)
I think there was a black lawyer in there somewhere?
The crooked latina cop.

I guess, being in prison for so long, he was making up for lost time.

Hey, i'm not complaining (I think I was the one who originally recommended it in this thread about 80 pages ago)

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
At times it was about how many different types of woman the main character rooted.

There was (spolier alert):

the teenage amish chick
the irish-american cop
the blonde milf in an early episode (i think she was an ex stripper)
the other main character he used to root before he went to prison (anna?)
the native american chick (or two)
I think there was a black lawyer in there somewhere?
The crooked latina cop.

I guess, being in prison for so long, he was making up for lost time.

Hey, i'm not complaining (I think I was the one who originally recommended it in this thread about 80 pages ago)
Haha true that, wish i was as lucky as he was a bedding fine women on the daily. I like the story and the action/fight scenes are pretty sweet too.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Agreed. It could have been so good but it just wasn't.
wait what the fuck!!!!! did they turn punisher into a liberal safe space show?

also i finished altered carbon, my end review of it is a bit more mixed than first thought. i thought the lgbtqi subliminal messages got thrown in the face way toooo much lol and the black daughter was just cringeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, along with the flash backs of the black leader, 'ill kill you where you stand' gave me such a mighty migraine hahaha. But as whole the violence was great im blood thirsty when it comes to entertainment hahah and they delivered with that, the ending could have been much better in my opinion, i think the black assistant as well was a shit actor lol and could have done without him hopefully he doesnt return for another season.

prob a strong 7.8ish/10

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Best part so far was how Frankie kills Agent Orange.

Always wanted to kill an evil **** like that...
It's not a terrible show, it's just too full of filler. If they cut the show down to 6 episodes I would have loved it. But instead they fill it with a love story, and side shit that no one cares about. Just focus on the punisher, have him angrily kill a bunch of people. Done. There's your show.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It's not a terrible show, it's just too full of filler. If they cut the show down to 6 episodes I would have loved it. But instead they fill it with a love story, and side shit that no one cares about. Just focus on the punisher, have him angrily kill a bunch of people. Done. There's your show.
Just watching what he is doing to Billy now, me likey lol

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Just finished watching a 6 part doco series from Netflix called Dirty Money.

It is from the guy who made Enron: The Smartest Guys in the room and takes a look at six dodgy issues, from memory they looked at:

The VW cheating on diesel readings in the US
HSBC laundering money for the Mexican Drug Cartels
The dodgy Pharma companies who jacked up prices of life saving drugs.
Pay day lenders.
Dodgy dealings in the Canadian Maple Syrup industry.
Donald Trump - looking at his rise and fall and rise again and dodgy business deals etc.

Done in similar style to the Enron movie. I really enjoyed it.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Just started watching Vikings. (Yeah I know I'm 4 years late lol)

Brave, ruthless barbarians with beards tearing shit up. Reminds me of my ancient ancestors lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just started watching Vikings. (Yeah I know I'm 4 years late lol)

Brave, ruthless barbarians with beards tearing shit up. Reminds me of my ancient ancestors lol
They pretty much were my ancestors

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They pretty much were my ancestors
Did you know achilies was black? I saw it in the Netflix trailer of Troy mini series from bbc lol. I love the leftist revisionist history it’s so laughable.
I’m also surprised as to why leftist haven’t denounced the movie portraying a white historical figure as a black person. ‘Black washing’
Here’s the trailer you probably seen it already.
You know the weird thing is, I wouldn’t even care coz it’s just entertainment but that certain side always cries if something isn’t accurate and white! Even though it’s just a dam movie, have people seen Asian movie makers and Bollywood lol you think they get white actors for white characters? Anyways rant over here’s the trailer.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Did you know achilies was black? I saw it in the Netflix trailer of Troy mini series from bbc lol. I love the leftist revisionist history it’s so laughable.
I’m also surprised as to why leftist haven’t denounced the movie portraying a white historical figure as a black person. ‘Black washing’
Here’s the trailer you probably seen it already.
You know the weird thing is, I wouldn’t even care coz it’s just entertainment but that certain side always cries if something isn’t accurate and white! Even though it’s just a dam movie, have people seen Asian movie makers and Bollywood lol you think they get white actors for white characters? Anyways rant over here’s the trailer.

I always hate that double standard. As far as I'm concerned they can change them all to purple but the fact that left news sites like Gizmodo go up in arms about TV shows and movies white washing but praise it when it's the other way around. It's annoying to say the least.

They had one recently with the Full Metal Alchemist movie. They were praising the use of an all Asian cast, but it was an Asian cast in blonde wigs 'cause even though the show was Japanese, the characters were mainly white European with some Asians.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I always hate that double standard. As far as I'm concerned they can change them all to purple but the fact that left news sites like Gizmodo go up in arms about TV shows and movies white washing but praise it when it's the other way around. It's annoying to say the least.

They had one recently with the Full Metal Alchemist movie. They were praising the use of an all Asian cast, but it was an Asian cast in blonde wigs 'cause even though the show was Japanese, the characters were mainly white European with some Asians.
Exactly I’m legit like you bro, I would not care who they cast but these loud fkn left minorities that cry about apparent historic inaccuracies in “movies” suddenly praise complete and utter historic inaccuracies, I just found out Zeus is even black lmfao and all the sites like you said are praising it and even trying to legit change the history of Ancient Greece of the people. I wonder how it’d go down if people started saying Africans were white to lol.
Why is everything done politically now hacky whyyyyyy

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Exactly I’m legit like you bro, I would not care who they cast but these loud fkn left minorities that cry about apparent historic inaccuracies in “movies” suddenly praise complete and utter historic inaccuracies, I just found out Zeus is even black lmfao and all the sites like you said are praising it and even trying to legit change the history of Ancient Greece of the people. I wonder how it’d go down if people started saying Africans were white to lol.
Why is everything done politically now hacky whyyyyyy
Because the world is turning softer everyday, full of whinging ***** and cucks.