What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Finished The Watcher last night. Pretty good show. It was originally created as a mini series, however it was so successful that Netflix renewed for a second season.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
yeah first season was excellent, second season was unfortunately not so
Agreed. Loved the first but I think they really stretched out storylines for season 2, probably didn't help that Apple ordered more episodes and they seemingly just threw some stuff together.

Apparently the third is supposed to be the last and sudeikas is the now showrunner so hopefully the quality picks up

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
@N4TE @T.R and @ASSASSIN Just finished Better Call Saul..what can I say..just wow.. loved it all..add that to Breaking Bad..and the movie El Camino.. Never have I watched a series that I have loved every second of it..never got tiresome, never stopped being great..never stopped surprising.. Thanks @N4TE and @T.R in recommending it to watch.. Fk I’m gunna miss watching it now..

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone watching The Peripheral on Amazon Prime..new episodes weekly, now I'm not really into Sci fi and I see there is a shipload on these streaming services so for me it's a hit and miss exercise BUT I like this show.
5 episodes available to watch so far its pretty bloody good I reckon.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone watching The Peripheral on Amazon Prime..new episodes weekly, now I'm not really into Sci fi and I see there is a shipload on these streaming services so for me it's a hit and miss exercise BUT I like this show.
5 episodes available to watch so far its pretty bloody good I reckon.
Yep. Really enjoying it.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
@N4TE @T.R and @ASSASSIN Just finished Better Call Saul..what can I say..just wow.. loved it all..add that to Breaking Bad..and the movie El Camino.. Never have I watched a series that I have loved every second of it..never got tiresome, never stopped being great..never stopped surprising.. Thanks @N4TE and @T.R in recommending it to watch.. Fk I’m gunna miss watching it now..
that’s awesome, go hard! Binged the crap out of it.

BCS was so good because it had a foundation of BB to build off, some of those spins were epic.

Up until the last season of it I’ve seen it 3 times and BB, lost count after the 4th time :grimacing:

TAS

All In
Reaction score
Sylvester Stallone in Tulsa King on Paramount + looks ok. Sly really suits a gangster role. Surprised he’s never really played such a role previously.

From the makers of Yellowstone only one episode out so far.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just finished Sunderland till I die and it has to go down as one of the most depressing sports docos ever - especially if you're a fan

The way that club was run into the ground was borderline criminal

Though I did laugh pretty hard at that fact that they bought a cryo chamber and the only guy who used it was their CEO for his back occasionally, I guess sitting down for too long can do that to you

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Am currently watching The Vow - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Vow_(TV_series)

Halfway through season 2 and this shit just keeps getting weirder and weirder. It's bewildering how intelligent, business owning, grounded people can get so deeply conned by these "gurus", they abandon all common sense and trust in themselves to idolise someone whose only goal is to get his dick wet. Good series.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Didn't realise this dude from House of the Dragon is David Tennant's son

FB_IMG_1669198502548.jpg

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dark Winds on Prime/AMC i reckon this show was pretty good.American Indian themed series with twists and good characters well worth a look/binge if you have the add ons with your Prime subscription.
Also on SBS, a series Tribal season 1 which has the same female lead playing a chief of the Tribal police..episodes weekly on demand(though nothing yet for series 2 which sucks why they do that idk)am liking it too so far, 2 episodes in.

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been watching on Netflix - the old TV show - ‘The Blacklist’. It’s awesome, 9 seasons and each episode is like a movie. James Spader is brilliant as Raymond Reddington, a ruthless criminal businessman who will take out the enemy as well as assist the FBI with crimes they want solved - which also benefit him in the long run. Just a warning, it’s addictive so you will binge watch episodes when you have time on your side. Awesome show, we are up to season 7 - haven’t got tired of it yet.
F62F8246-F5AE-472A-9350-0D5FB05962D2.jpeg

Last edited:

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The drivers, managers and team owners in Formula 1 live life in the fast lane -This Netflix docuseries (4 Seasons) gives viewers exclusive, intimate access to the people in one of the world's greatest racing competitions. "Formula 1: Drive to Survive" reveals the true story of the high-octane sport, which goes beyond the fight to be No. 1. There's also a battle for the heart, soul and direction of the multibillion-dollar business. Storylines include changes that a team undergoes after an ownership change and the pressure felt to outperform other drivers. This is brilliant and you will get addicted to this too, even if you don’t follow formula 1 like me.
E1FA55A0-DB2D-4071-8872-1E3236C24908.jpeg

Reactions: TAS

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
A few episodes into 1899. So far it's very intriguing. Definitely a weird arse mystery going on. The cast is interesting too. A mix of English actors, German actors (from Dark), Danish actors (from The Rain), Spanish, Chinese, Polish, French, etc.

Word of advice. When you start watching it, change the audio to "English Original". That's every actor speaking their original language with subtitles for the non-English speakers. If you leave it on the default, everyone speaks English. Which is fine for the English characters, but everyone else has the bad Netflix dubs.