Not that I have time to watch everything now. Currently I'm watching:

Star Trek Strange New Worlds
The Orville season 3
The Boys season 3
Superman & Lois season 2
The Flash season 8
Fear the Walking Dead season 7
Obi-wan Kenobi
Plus I'm about to start Ms Marvel (but I probably won't stick with that 'cause it looks a bit shitty)

And coming up shortly is:

Evil season 3
Umbrella Academy season 3
Westworld season 4

And there's about 20 shows on my backlog that I need to watch.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone with Stan should watch The Lazarus Project. Really good.

It's a but of an overdone concept but they do it really well.

It's about a government agency that has a time machine. They can turn back time but they have a checkpoint each year. They can only turn back time to that checkpoint.

Sounds shit on paper but it gets really bloody good. Really goes deep into the morality of changing time.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just watched a 4 part new to Netflix series called You Don't Know Me..i liked it and sometimes just a 4 part one off series is teriffic I find, smash it in 1 go and its only 4 hours or so, you can really stay involved in it.
Won't spoil anything but the ending is surprising and different.

Last edited:

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mike Myers new show The Pentaverate on Netflix is pretty hit and miss imo.

I'm five episodes in and the tone is all over the place, one joke works really well then the next three fall flatter than a smashed pancake.

Still, it's better than half the other comedy shows on there though

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Mike Myers new show The Pentaverate on Netflix is pretty hit and miss imo.

I'm five episodes in and the tone is all over the place, one joke works really well then the next three fall flatter than a smashed pancake.

Still, it's better than half the other comedy shows on there though
I made it halfway through the first episode. Just didn't click for me. May give it a proper go later.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The boys has been kinda meh this season

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'm enjoying it. But this should be its last season. As good as it is, it is starting to wear thin.
I feel like they've put all their effort into pushing the boundaries as far as possible and half arsed everything else. I'm kind of just watching now to see how far they go with certain scenes.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I feel like they've put all their effort into pushing the boundaries as far as possible and half arsed everything else. I'm kind of just watching now to see how far they go with certain scenes.
Yeah, that's true.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Watched the last episode of Obi-wan. Really good. The show makers have stated that they may make a second season if the fans want it.

TAS

All In
Reaction score
I noticed there’s a new season of Animal Kingdom on Netflix. I haven’t started new season yet but it’s a really good show for any that haven’t seen it.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I noticed there’s a new season of Animal Kingdom on Netflix. I haven’t started new season yet but it’s a really good show for any that haven’t seen it.
Is it? Around 6 seasons worth? I've avoided it as am sceptical, this was an Australian premise didn't see how they could run with it over there and for so long..
Original movie was fucken great.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah I think its the last season.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Watched the last episode of Obi-wan. Really good. The show makers have stated that they may make a second season if the fans want it.
Finished watching it about 15 minutes ago. Wrapped things up well enough. I don't know what they'd base a second season on aside from potentially helping to set up the resistance network. Unless they decide to send him off on some stand alone adventures like the Mandalorian. But if they do go with a second season, I suspect that the goal will be to introduce a handful of characters they can use to wring blood out of the star wars stone.