What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I’m now really showing my train nerd side but I love that Central Station show on SBS 7:30pm Sunday nights

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm watching Netfliex's "Explained". There like 50 episdoes. Each is bite sized (like 15 minutes or so), so its easy to watch 1 or 2 in the evening after getting the kids to bed, or on the go.

As the name says each episode they "explain" something, and the diversity of topic is huge, from more serious stuff like the gender pay gap, through to the origins of the exclamation mark to bitcoin to cricket. If i have found an episode to me a bit meh, its only short, so no biggie.

A wide range of narrators too, like Levar Burton (Geordi la Forge from Star Trek: The Next Gen) talking about whether there are extra terrestrials out there, and Carly Rae Jepson (Call me Maybe) narrating the episode about Music.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
All the official announcements from Disney Plus and their "we can't stop milking Marvel" line up

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
All the official announcements from Disney Plus and their "we can't stop milking Marvel" line up

Thought it said iron fist in the thumbnail lol. I'm still salty about it, watched it when it was shit and then when it looked like getting good it gets cancelled.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thought it said iron fist in the thumbnail lol. I'm still salty about it, watched it when it was shit and then when it looked like getting good it gets cancelled.
When it looked like they were writing Danny Rand out if his own show? Horrible casting

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Just finished my first ever watching of the whole series of The Sopranos.

Great show, but it doesn’t make my top 5.

Who do you think killed Tony at the end?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Just finished my first ever watching of the whole series of The Sopranos.

Great show, but it doesn’t make my top 5.

Who do you think killed Tony at the end?
Nobody!

He was supposed to be arrested so they can make a series of films but since James passed away that's not happening... :(