What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm only into half way thru Season 2 but it makes you wonder why bother with the lot of 'em.

They all look and act like a bunch of expensive parasites who don't contribute one iota to modern day living.

Not sure how factual it is but:

The queen seems totally devoid of emotion except for her dogs and horses.
The palace boffins and establishment stuff shirts, actually run the monarchy.
Princess Margaret and Pete Townsend dudded.
Queen mother a feckless dill.
Prince Phillip an opportunistic hanger on.
Duke of Windsor ok.
Prince Charles and Anne...who?
British PM's full of their own importance.

It's riveting stuff lol
It would be a horrible life to lead being a puppet, I couldn't stand it

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It would be a horrible life to lead being a puppet, I couldn't stand it
Charles will keep up the facade but you'd hope William would modernise and scale down the pomp and ceremony.

Not fit for purpose in this century.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Disney have confirmed that there will be two Mandalorian spin off shows, Hayden Christiansen will play Vader in the upcoming Obi-wan series, and there will be a Lando Calrisian show, and a Rogue One show. Plus some anime one.

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Bluey. Of all the kids shows I get stuck watching, Bluey is by far the best.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Bluey. Of all the kids shows I get stuck watching, Bluey is by far the best.
Bluey is great.

Maybe i am little biased since it is set in Brisbane, but I also really love Bandit. He's a very typical Aussie Dad who loves his kids. There are so many episodes i can relate to - I get more excited than my almost-3-year-old gets when it comes on.

Its a really a show ABC can be proud of, and can sell Aussie kids programming to the world. it certainly shits on Peppa Pig.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Disney have confirmed that there will be two Mandalorian spin off shows, Hayden Christiansen will play Vader in the upcoming Obi-wan series, and there will be a Lando Calrisian show, and a Rogue One show. Plus some anime one.
The only DeLorean that matters...

1607676890769.png

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
How about they announce the return of the Marvel shows? Like I'm still fucking salty about Iron Fist. Sat through two seasons of shit only for the third to look exciting and they go ahead and cancel the whole fucking universe :tearsofjoy:

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
So I’m not a mega Series watcher. Always a couple of years behind the trend. All my mates are like dude that show is so old but I have finally got onto Black Mirror. I think it’s quite a few years old but very cool and disturbing and dark and heavy. I love it. That and Rick and Morty

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's not recent and it's not high budget, but I've been re-watching the Babylon 5 series in isolation and damn it is a great show. I've got the whole series on DVD as well as the tele movies, but my son managed to find it on Google so now we don't have to set up the old X box to watch it.

Jabba the Mutt

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I've finally caught up with seasons 4 and 5 of 'Better Call Saul' which I found to be excellent viewing.
I really enjoyed 'Breaking Bad' and 'BCS' has slowly been converging into the storylines initially shown in 'BB' though obviously from Saul's perspective.
Can't wait for season 6 to drop sometime this year.
(I still enjoy re-runs of 'The Simpsons' and 'Futurama'!)

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Stephen Kings "The Stand" is on Amazon, have started watching it, pretty good at the moment

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Been watching some of the documentaries on disney plus. Drain the oceans has some pretty interesting snapshots of discoveries on the sea floor. But it's annoying that they call it drain the oceans when in fact they're just generating models based on scanning technology.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I recently discovered Schitt's Creek....how the fuck didn't I know about this years ago :tearsofjoy: