What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I stopped watching Legion when he went in the Pokeball, or maybe the season after that? Anyway I thought they were trying way too hard and just couldn't watch it anymore lol.
The final episode is the greatest final episode of any show in history. It was perfection.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I stopped watching Legion when he went in the Pokeball, or maybe the season after that? Anyway I thought they were trying way too hard and just couldn't watch it anymore lol.
I stopped halfway through the first season. I often like shows that are a bit different, but I agree that I felt it was trying to hard and went too weird. But like Mr Robot did halfway through the 2nd season.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I stopped halfway through the first season. I often like shows that are a bit different, but I agree that I felt it was trying to hard and went too weird. But like Mr Robot did halfway through the 2nd season.
I also dropped Mr Robot lol.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Same, I liked the first couple of seasons but it lost me after. Might try it again.
Is the show actually finished or still running? I legit can't remember anything about it lol.

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I am quickly running out of TV shows to watch, and wanted to get some suggestions from you all for good tv shows to watch,

I like all genre's (except teenage vampire crap)

for me, my favourites at the moment are;
  • Game of thrones
  • Archer
  • Orange is the new black (if you haven't seen it, it is a drama comedy set in a womens prison and a significant amount of lesbian sex scenes)
  • Vikings (a drama by the history channel)
  • Californication
Real bro’s of Simi Valley. Facebook series!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Real bro’s of Simi Valley. Facebook series!
It's funny because it pokes shit at those types of shows and people. Bryce having beef with baby Hawk and wanting to fight him was hilarious.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Started watching Raised by Wolves. Really, really liking it. The first episode is just full of such many, "holy crap" moments.
Finished season 1 over the weekend. The last few episodes were like "what am I watching?" and that last one was just made zero sense. If this is Ridley Scott trolling me again like he did with Promethius, I'll hunt that **** down.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Finished season 1 over the weekend. The last few episodes were like "what am I watching?" and that last one was just made zero sense. If this is Ridley Scott trolling me again like he did with Promethius, I'll hunt that c*** down.
Agreed. Great show up until the end but they're obviously setting it up for a second season. Still, it made very little sense and they provided no explanation.

Ripley

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Finished season 1 over the weekend. The last few episodes were like "what am I watching?" and that last one was just made zero sense. If this is Ridley Scott trolling me again like he did with Promethius, I'll hunt that c*** down.
I think Prometheus is the 2nd best of the Alien movies.

And I know Alien movies.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Prometheus is the 2nd best of the Alien movies.

And I know Alien movies.
I thought it was a steaming pile of dog shit and I know dog shit, but each to their own dude. On Alien movies, 1 and 3 are the best imo, the rest "bark bark...bark".

Ripley

Kennel Established
Reaction score
and I know dog shit
Well that is very.... impressive?

Reminds me that when I was researching whether to raise my dog on fresh food or prepared (kibble), I visited a fresh food forum where I was told if I was gonna go down the fresh path I’d have to become an expert turd watcher.

Sooooo I took the vets advice and went with The Hills diet. I mean, I did like the idea of raising my dog on blood, brains, flesh, guts and bones, something very primal about it. But even the fresh food proponents tell you to do it right or don’t do it at all. And as I’m no turd expert, nor have any desire to study, I took the safe route.

But not you, your dog’s on the fresh stuff right? Given your “expertise”?

Last edited:

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well that is very.... impressive?

Reminds me that when I was researching whether to raise my dog on fresh food or prepared (kibble), I visited a fresh food forum where I was told if I was gonna go down the fresh path I’d have to become an expert turd watcher.

Sooooo I took the vets advice and went with The Hills diet. I mean, I did like the idea of raising my dog on blood, brains, flesh, guts and bones, something very primal about it. But even the fresh food proponents tell you to do it right or don’t do it at all. And as I’m no turd expert, nor have any desire to study, I took the safe route.

But not you, your dog’s on the fresh stuff right? Given your “expertise”?
I'm a Roosters supporter, the 80's and 90s were one long dog turd. So yeah I know a turd when I see one and I saw one called Promethius.