What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
After finally getting to finish Season 5 of the brilliant Peaky Blinders (thanks to a mate giving me his Netflix password), I'm onto Season 3 of Ozark. I don't mind it, but it is moving a bit slow. Needs more cartel action. And his missus really is the show's Skylar White.

and speaking of Missouri, next week sees the newest incarnation of Fargo commencing. This time we see Chris Rock (yes, Chris Rock) as the head of a black gang taking on the Italian Mafia in Kansas. Not sure if its on any of the streaming services,, but it will be on SBS (and SBS on demand) so all good!

Speaking of Fargo. For anyone who hasn't seen it, you can stream seasons 1, 2 and 3 free on SBS On Demand.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I am quickly running out of TV shows to watch, and wanted to get some suggestions from you all for good tv shows to watch,

I like all genre's (except teenage vampire crap)

for me, my favourites at the moment are;
  • Game of thrones
  • Archer
  • Orange is the new black (if you haven't seen it, it is a drama comedy set in a womens prison and a significant amount of lesbian sex scenes)
  • Vikings (a drama by the history channel)
  • Californication
Check out Wolf Hall.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
the bold and the beautiful is making some great episodes recently

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I was talking about the mma fighters series is there another tv show with the same name?
Seen it years ago. 1 of the most underrated shows of all-time. Was pissed that it was only 3 seasons. Needed 1 more season. Jay is by far my favourite character.

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Banshee is amazing! If you have not watched this show you gotta do it ASAP!

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Or when the dude tries to choke MM out with his dick lololol
I laughed so hard at that and when Frenchie told MM to tell Butcher. Did you get the whole Nazi thing? It was so obvious after the fact, she's named Stormfront, dresses like an SS officer and her name is Vought? I mean it was right there in front of me the whole time and I didn't see it!

Love this show.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Banshee is amazing! If you have not watched this show you gotta do it ASAP!
I watched every episode, and enjoyed it for what it was - lots of violence and multi-ethnic bewbs.

But not sure if it is "amazing" :grinning:

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I watched every episode, and enjoyed it for what it was - lots of violence and multi-ethnic bewbs.

But not sure if it is "amazing" :grinning:
well I think it is and its my post so there! lol

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I laughed so hard at that and when Frenchie told MM to tell Butcher. Did you get the whole Nazi thing? It was so obvious after the fact, she's named Stormfront, dresses like an SS officer and her name is Vought? I mean it was right there in front of me the whole time and I didn't see it!

Love this show.
I knew what Stormfront was so i had an idea what her character was going to be like as soon as she showed...and she defenitely delivered hahaha.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
All great shows.
I stopped watching Legion when he went in the Pokeball, or maybe the season after that? Anyway I thought they were trying way too hard and just couldn't watch it anymore lol.