What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lethal weapon on Amazon prime is my favourite ATM.

Witty, Clean, engaging tv series.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
EVERYONE watch Banshee. You wont be disappointed.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lethal weapon on Amazon prime is my favourite ATM.

Witty, Clean, engaging tv series.
Haven't watched it yet but planning to get around to it. I heard they got rid of one of the main characters then got axed after that with no real conclusion.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haven't watched it yet but planning to get around to it. I heard they got rid of one of the main characters then got axed after that with no real conclusion.
I'm only at season 2 at the moment, so not to sure.

They do have very long seasons though so you'll get a good 40+ hrs of somewhat enjoyable entertainment before the half baked conclusion.

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone watched Patriot on Amazon? I've got it bookmarked, but haven't started watching it yet. Looks good. There's only 2 seasons apparently.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just seen that they are doing a new season of Reno 911. I loved that show when it used to be on. Only issue is its on that new Quibi app. Still it was a hilarious show.

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I am quickly running out of TV shows to watch, and wanted to get some suggestions from you all for good tv shows to watch,

I like all genre's (except teenage vampire crap)

for me, my favourites at the moment are;
  • Game of thrones
  • Archer
  • Orange is the new black (if you haven't seen it, it is a drama comedy set in a womens prison and a significant amount of lesbian sex scenes)
  • Vikings (a drama by the history channel)
  • Californication
There is none - Hollywood has run out of ideas which is why they keep re-doing old shows

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Great show isn't it. Season 2 is out and Ep 1 has three heads being destroyed. I love this show.
Season 1 finale was AMAZING!

I'm up to date now. Hate that I have to wait until Friday to watch the new ep as they are realeasing 1 ep a week now.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Started watching Raised by Wolves. Really, really liking it. The first episode is just full of such many, "holy crap" moments.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
After finally getting to finish Season 5 of the brilliant Peaky Blinders (thanks to a mate giving me his Netflix password), I'm onto Season 3 of Ozark. I don't mind it, but it is moving a bit slow. Needs more cartel action. And his missus really is the show's Skylar White.

and speaking of Missouri, next week sees the newest incarnation of Fargo commencing. This time we see Chris Rock (yes, Chris Rock) as the head of a black gang taking on the Italian Mafia in Kansas. Not sure if its on any of the streaming services,, but it will be on SBS (and SBS on demand) so all good!