What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Okay ... my Netflix trial runs out in a a few days.

So far I've only watched Nailed It on it, and Big Mouth I know is on it (but already have).

@Hacky McAxe @ASSASSIN are there any hidden gems that I might be missing?

I'm more into documentaries, comedies (not rubbish like Kimmy Schmidt), reality TV (moreso real life / nature / survivalist based).

I don't watch perodicals, Sci Fi, and many drama series.

Cheers guys (and anyone else with suggestions).

P.S ... Take a lookie at PlayON TV ... very interesting product indeed :grinning:

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

So far I've only watched Nailed It on it, and Big Mouth I know is on it (but already have).

I'm more into documentaries, comedies (not rubbish like Kimmy Schmidt), reality TV (moreso real life / nature / survivalist based).

P.S ... Take a lookie at PlayON TV ... very interesting product indeed :grinning:
Plenty of docos bro, main reason I have it. Decent and fresh comedies/stand up.

It's actually ok, good mix of all genres, but Obama is working for them and already turning into an other left wing network.

If your into LBGTIABC, Stan would be a better choice.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Brooklyn nine nine if you haven't already seen it. Santa Clarita Diet is another good one. If you're into British comedy in the style of Sean of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, then Sick Note is pretty good. The Good Place is also pretty entertaining.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Brooklyn nine nine if you haven't already seen it. Santa Clarita Diet is another good one. If you're into British comedy in the style of Sean of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, then Sick Note is pretty good. The Good Place is also pretty entertaining.
B99 I had a few seasons of, couldn't get into it (and I normally like Terry Crews).

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
OZ, it ran from 97 til 03. Along with breaking bad I consider it of the best shows I've ever seen. If you can find it, watch it you won't be disappointed

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone else here watch The Last Alaskans?

If so ... the latest episode with Bob Harte... :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Actually teared up in it... :( Got a bad feeling it's gonna piss out of me next episode too.

For those who haven't seen it, do yourself a favour and grab from Season 1 and binge it. One of the best reality tv shows I have ever watched. Little to no interaction from those filming, and zero scripting. Cinematography is stunning.

The show focuses on 6 odd families that live in the Arctic Refuge in Alaska. Only 6 families still have cabin permits and those permits terminate once the end of their family line hits, so its up to families to keep tradition going in order ot keep the permits.

It's such a pure and honest program, and whilst I knew it was coming this season, the latest episode is so damn sad.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Binge Watched season 1 and 2 of Sick Note on Netflix. Pretty good British comedy with Nick Frost and Rupert Grint. First episode is slow but the rest is good. Now I need to wait for Season 3.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The last kingdom, gets a bit confusing while watching Vikings as well but after a few episodes im hooked

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
images (6).jpeg

A series based on the life of Joaquin "El Chapo" guzman is quite addictive. He tried to unsuccessfully sue Netflix for painting him in a negative light, being one of the most notorious drug lords ever, somehow I don't think Netflix is to blame there

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
View attachment 8546
A series based on the life of Joaquin "El Chapo" guzman is quite addictive. He tried to unsuccessfully sue Netflix for painting him in a negative light, being one of the most notorious drug lords ever, somehow I don't think Netflix is to blame there
Watched it, lame version of Narcos. Only tgink I liked about it the showed Cancun airport once lol

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The last kingdom, gets a bit confusing while watching Vikings as well but after a few episodes im hooked
Yeah, it's a good show. But you really can't watch both at the same time. Mind fjcks ya.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Just started F for Family because I found out Bill Burr is the dad, fuck I love that ranga ****.

Up to ep 2, favourite line is

Son: I can't sleep...

Dad: Well close your eyes AND SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Don't know why but I cracked up lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Just finished a binge watch of Season 5 of Prison Break.

Not bad despite the obvious plot holes, fucked dubbing in episode 6, overuse of green screen in episode 6, and darker scenes in it.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Titans

Bloody solid show. Think Teen Titans if they're grown up and Robyn is verging on sociopathic serial killer.

Season starts a little slow but is brilliant and unfortunately ends on a cliff hanger. But well worth the watch. And the ending sets up for an insane second season