What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hacky ain't no lefty bro, he has Texan blood running through his veins.
You’re a lefty too then lol.
Thing is, scandavian people with Nordic Viking blood innthem are some of the biggest chucks known to peoplekind. So unfortunately just coz someone has Texan blood doesn’t make them male I mean whamen are strong and queen

Last edited:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm left of Realist. Then again, Tony Abbott is left of Realist.
Lol was tony Abbott a nazi? And did he steal rights away from you? How was your life personally affected by tony Abbott? Was it because he kissed a crucifix?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol was tony Abbott a nazi? And did he steal rights away from you? How was your life personally affected by tony Abbott? Was it because he kissed a crucifix?
I said that Tony Abbott was left of you. And he is. That's not an insult to Tony Abbott. That's me saying that you're more right wing than him.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I said that Tony Abbott was left of you. And he is. That's not an insult to Tony Abbott. That's me saying that you're more right wing than him.
I got that part lol. My question to you was if you thought Abbott was a nazi i wanted to know what rights were stolen from you as a white knight if you deemed him a nazi.
Also if you think I realist a nazi what nazi activity have I partaken in or forced upon people?
When you say nazi do you mean an actual factual nazi who believes that the aryan Or Nordic race is superior to all other races and should be in charge of everyone or is nazi a non defined term that you apply to people who have in your opinion bigoted views?

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I got that part lol. My question to you was if you thought Abbott was a nazi lol. And wanted to know what rights were stolen from you as a white knight if you deemed him a nazi.
Also if you think I realist a nazi what nazi activity have I partaken in or forced upon people?
When you say nazi do you mean an actual factual nazi who believes that the aryan Or Nordic race is superior to all other races and should be in charge of everyone or is nazi a non defined term that you apply to people who have in your opinion bigoted views?
What do Nazis have to do with this conversation?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What do Nazis have to do with this conversation?
Well you think Abbott is a nazi, and the way you’re using language would say you think I’m a nazi lol. Doesn’t take a great deal of super duper brain power to figure that out lol.
Couldn’t even answer any of my other questions lol even in the previous post.
But to be fair to you, I actually thought I was in my safe space thread.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You’re a lefty too then lol.
Thing is, scandavian people with Nordic Viking blood innthem are some of the biggest chucks known to peoplekind. So unfortunately just coz someone has Texan blood doesn’t make them male I mean whamen are strong and queen
Dont bag Texas ****! Lol

You would love it.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dont bag Texas ****! Lol

You would love it.
I ain’t bagging Texas I’m saying we can’t say a man is a man just coz he from Texas lol. It’s unfortunate because instinctly I believe a Texan to be a man but in this day and age you cannot assume that and also Texans are usually toxically masculine. And masculinity is evil. You need to be a white knight for whamen to be a real man these days. Even if it means fly kicking a chick who’s against abortion lol.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well you think Abbott is a nazi, and the way you’re using language would say you think I’m a nazi lol. Doesn’t take a great deal of super duper brain power to figure that out lol.
Couldn’t even answer any of my other questions lol even in the previous post.
But to be fair to you, I actually thought I was in my safe space thread.
When did I say Abbott was a Nazi?

What the fuck have you been smoking? And do you have any left?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When did I say Abbott was a Nazi?

What the fuck have you been smoking? And do you have any left?
You’re a whitey I don’t need to share anything with you. You stole this land from aborigines. You should give your property to them.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Binged Daredevil season 3 this weekend. I have 3 episodes left. It has been a good season but not the best season.

Iron Fist and Luke Cage have both been axed. Jessica Jones was renewed for season 3 but I wouldn't be surprised if DD was axed after this season and JJ s3 is the last season.

It looks like Disney are looking to cut ties with Netflix so they can fully move the shows over to their own streaming service

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Thank fuck FINALLY Wanted is ending tonight on Ch7 for good. It's been pissing me the hell off how a show that SHOULD have been a 4 part mini series, dragged the fuck on for 3 x 6 episode seasons.

I've tuned in late to the party (season 3), and share a love hate relationship with it. I can't be arsed getting off the lounge so get stuck watching 2 hrs of bullshit only to drag it on and introduce another storyline. Get fucked, you've had enough storylines... FINISH ALREADY.

Acting is terrible (Rebecca Gibney and some other idiot that couldnt create tension even with a night on the beers and a bad curry).

So tonight apparently it's done and dusted, and there will be no Season 4. If it finishes on an open end, it can go get fucked.

Also started watching the latest season of Prison Break to catch up (the reboot).

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Alison Brie stars as Ruth Wilder, an out-of-work actress living in Los Angeles in the '80s. Wilder finds an unexpected chance at stardom: enter the glitter and spandex-laden world of women's wrestling, where she must work alongside 12 other Hollywood misfits. Marc Maron plays the role of Sam Sylvia, a washed-up director of "B" movies who tries to lead the group of women to fame. The series is created by Carly Mensch and Liz Flahive, who serve as executive producers with Jenji Kohan and Tara Herrmann

MV5BMjI1MDExODg0MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjI4MTA2MjI@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,674,1000_AL_.jpg

Wasn't sure what to think of this, but I'm 4 episodes in and so far so good (plus there's nudity which is always a nice bonus)

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Alison Brie stars as Ruth Wilder, an out-of-work actress living in Los Angeles in the '80s. Wilder finds an unexpected chance at stardom: enter the glitter and spandex-laden world of women's wrestling, where she must work alongside 12 other Hollywood misfits. Marc Maron plays the role of Sam Sylvia, a washed-up director of "B" movies who tries to lead the group of women to fame. The series is created by Carly Mensch and Liz Flahive, who serve as executive producers with Jenji Kohan and Tara Herrmann

View attachment 8063

Wasn't sure what to think of this, but I'm 4 episodes in and so far so good (plus there's nudity which is always a nice bonus)
Great show. Full of great subtle humour and piss takes of the 80s. I need to start watching season 2.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Binge watched two shows. I recommend both shows:

Condor

It's very similar to every other spy/conspiracy show but it's still very entertaining with some excellent performances. While it does wrap the story up nicely, they do set up for a potential second season

The Haunting of Hill House

This reminded me a lot of season 1 of American Horror Story. It can be a little slow but it's a really good show with some amazing performances and a surprisingly deep story. Would definitely recommend it. No way they'll make a second season based on the way the first season ended
I couldn't get into haunting hill bro, 3 episodes in and I can't be fucked finishing it. To slow, boring and not gory.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I couldn't get into haunting hill bro, 3 episodes in and I can't be fucked finishing it. To slow, boring and not gory.
Yep. It's slow but I enjoyed it 'cause it's creepy sd fuck.