What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone else watching Snowfall?

It's about the rise of crack cocaine in the 80s. Very well made but the characters at times feel a bit cliche.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Bojack!

Netflix. Check it out
Problem with shows like Bojack is that they get released in one hit and I'll end up binge watching it all this weekend, and then have to wait another year or two for new episodes.

Smartseal

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Couple from netflix
Travellers - time travel with a matrix theme
Paradise PD - Animated & certainly not for the Pc brigade, funny as fuk

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Couple from netflix
Travellers - time travel with a matrix theme
Paradise PD - Animated & certainly not for the Pc brigade, funny as fuk
Travellers is great. Watched the first episode of Paradise PD but didn't really like it. Not sure why. It has all the makings of a good anti-PC comedy but I just couldn't find it that funny.

Honestly some of the jokes I think about them and think "that's really good comedy writing" but still didn't find it funny.

Then again then first episode of Rick and Morty I thought was absolute crap when I first saw it. Months later I watched the whole show and loved it.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
@Wahesh ... Starting to sound like Brittany wins The Bachelor over Brooke!
Well I wouldn't know dude as I'm not following it. But I must say I did see a commercial of it when I was watching Survivor and they mentioned that Brooke drops a huge secret or something. Any idea what it was?

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
South Park season 22 comes out this month.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
South Park season 22 comes out this month.

I liked the season with PC Principal, and the ones where Kenny's neighbourhood was gentrified etc (Season 19?), and I thought the first episode of S21 with the Marsh's renovating white people's houses was gold, but then it kind of went downhill, especially with the whole Cartman girlfriend theme...

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Well I wouldn't know dude as I'm not following it. But I must say I did see a commercial of it when I was watching Survivor and they mentioned that Brooke drops a huge secret or something. Any idea what it was?
@Wahesh ... I think the secret was it was her that left skids after a grogbog in the master suite toilet.

I'm not watching it either, just reading Daily Mail and skimming the contestants list. Far quicker that way!

But if he doesn't take Brooke, she's still available for the Waheshchelor!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
@Wahesh ... I think the secret was it was her that left skids after a grogbog in the master suite toilet.

I'm not watching it either, just reading Daily Mail and skimming the contestants list. Far quicker that way!

But if he doesn't take Brooke, she's still available for the Waheshchelor!
I'll take care. It's true what they say about curly-haired people, the curlier, the crazier. If that jahesh picks someone else over her, I would seriously question just how much of a poof he is!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I'll take care. It's true what they say about curly-haired people, the curlier, the crazier. If that jahesh picks someone else over her, I would seriously question just how much of a poof he is!
Brittany is smoking too and she must be quite smart (radiographer).

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
She kissed a girl and she liked it.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I still don't know how they picked the honey badger as the bachelor, he's got a fucking pretty ordinary looking head.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I still don't know how they picked the honey badger as the bachelor, he's got a fucking pretty ordinary looking head.
Desperation for ratings. Why does a TV show do anything?

Picking an attractive, but boring no name can only work for so long. But yes, he has an ordinary head.