What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Finished Season 2 of Legion. Absolutely brilliant. Really looking forward to Season 3.

Started watching 12 Monkeys season 4. Two episodes in and it's quite good so far. It's a 10 episode final season and they're playing 3 episodes per week with the last episode stand alone on the 4th week.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Finished Season 2 of Legion. Absolutely brilliant. Really looking forward to Season 3.

Started watching 12 Monkeys season 4. Two episodes in and it's quite good so far. It's a 10 episode final season and they're playing 3 episodes per week with the last episode stand alone on the 4th week.
Oh shit i forgot about 12 monkeys, i didn't mind that show, started getting a bit weird in season 3 but will definitely watch the rest to see what happens. I am more spewin that westworld only has 1 more episode left :cry::cry:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh shit i forgot about 12 monkeys, i didn't mind that show, started getting a bit weird in season 3 but will definitely watch the rest to see what happens. I am more spewin that westworld only has 1 more episode left :cry::cry:
Westworld is my next binge watch. I waited until all of Legion S2 was out to binge watch it. Now I can start binge watching Westworld S2.

12 Monkeys S3 goes a little bit off book but gets better toward the end of the season.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

I feel like they tried way too hard with Legion and fucked the whole show up. Haven't watched the whole season yet though.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I feel like they tried way too hard with Legion and fucked the whole show up. Haven't watched the whole season yet though.
I loved it 'cause it was really different. The cinematography and music was amazing IMO.

After watching Marvel's Runaways and Marvel's Cloak and Dagger it was good to see a superhero show that wasn't another another bloody teen drama.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I loved it 'cause it was really different. The cinematography and music was amazing IMO.

After watching Marvel's Runaways and Marvel's Cloak and Dagger it was good to see a superhero show that wasn't another another bloody teen drama.
Wtf is with all these superhero shows turning into teen fkn dramas. Superhero’s are meant to tackle real world fkn problems not about who the guy likes and why she doesn’t like him. That really fkd arrow up in my opinion.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wtf is with all these superhero shows turning into teen fkn dramas. Superhero’s are meant to tackle real world fkn problems not about who the guy likes and why she doesn’t like him. That really fkd arrow up in my opinion.
100%

"I am super powerful and kill all my enemies. But I'm all upset so I'm going to mope around over some boring bullshit"

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
wow. You’ve managed to make it even more illogical than I thought it was lol.
I blame Starwars. The prequel trilogy set this precedent of super powerful yet massively emo teenagers. Anakin basically became Vader 'cause no one really loved him and he was rebelling against his step father Obi-wan in a big angsty teenage bullshit rebellion. Screw you Lucas. You ruined a generation of badasses.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I blame Starwars. The prequel trilogy set this precedent of super powerful yet massively emo teenagers. Anakin basically became Vader 'cause no one really loved him and he was rebelling against his step father Obi-wan in a big angsty teenage bullshit rebellion. Screw you Lucas. You ruined a generation of badasses.
Omgggg the fucken line about how the sand annoys his skin? Yet he gets cut up and cuts people up? They wrecked anakin

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Currently at S03E05 of Scorpion (hopefully watched 6 &7 tonight).

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone who has ever watched Pawn Stars will be sad to read this :(

The "Old Man" has passed away from complications with Parkinsons Disease :-( ... he was always such good value.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...s-patriarch-Richard-Harrison-dies-age-77.html
That's sad. I wasn't really a fan of the show but watched it occasionally and that guy was great. I remember one episode where this guy had these ancient journals valued to around $10k in front of the owner then he looked in the eye and said, "I'll give you $200. I don't care what this expert says. They're not worth more than that"

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Watched season 2 of Luke Cage. I didn't like season 1 but I enjoyed season 2 a lot more.

On the downside it flows the same kind of formula that ruined Punisher and Jessica Jones season 2. Some interesting story there but a whole lot of boring filler that has no place.

On the plus side the performances and characters were some of the best I've seen. Black Maria follows a path to become a complete sociopath. The big bad guy (Bushmaster) is a bloody great bad guy. And everyone has conflicts. There's good and bad but there's a whole lot of confusion in the middle.

And the monologues are some of the best I've ever heard. Anyone who has seen Jon Bernthal's Punisher monologue in Daredevil season 2 will know what I'm talking about. These random monologues leave you speechless and the performances of the characters make the main character take a back-seat.

Danny Rand is in a couple of episodes too and they've finally fixed his character. In Iron Fist he was basically emo jar jar binks. In this he's actually likeable. They've completely changed his character and it has made me look forward to iron fist season 2.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Watched season 2 of Luke Cage. I didn't like season 1 but I enjoyed season 2 a lot more.

On the downside it flows the same kind of formula that ruined Punisher and Jessica Jones season 2. Some interesting story there but a whole lot of boring filler that has no place.

On the plus side the performances and characters were some of the best I've seen. Black Maria follows a path to become a complete sociopath. The big bad guy (Bushmaster) is a bloody great bad guy. And everyone has conflicts. There's good and bad but there's a whole lot of confusion in the middle.

And the monologues are some of the best I've ever heard. Anyone who has seen Jon Bernthal's Punisher monologue in Daredevil season 2 will know what I'm talking about. These random monologues leave you speechless and the performances of the characters make the main character take a back-seat.

Danny Rand is in a couple of episodes too and they've finally fixed his character. In Iron Fist he was basically emo jar jar binks. In this he's actually likeable. They've completely changed his character and it has made me look forward to iron fist season 2.
13 eps in season 2. How long did it take you?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
According to IMDB they were all released on the same day. It must be a streamed show yeah? Netflix or Stan?
Yeah, Netflix. The Netflix Marvel shows release all their episodes on the same day.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Working through:
1. Jersey Shore Family Vacation - I feel you'd like Jersey Shore @Wahesh
2. Face Off - Final Series.

Plus Sealab 2021 and The Grand Tour.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Working through:
1. Jersey Shore Family Vacation - I feel you'd like Jersey Shore @Wahesh
2. Face Off - Final Series.

Plus Sealab 2021 and The Grand Tour.
Jersey Shore? The show that "The Shire" was scripted off back in 2012?