what is up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beef

iPlod
Reaction score
Hi all.

i just joined today to the kennel after reading for a little while. my name is angus and i'm from sydney and started following the Bulldogs in 2012. i will admit that a main reason for that was because of Ben barba and i was bored of losing all the time with gold coast (where i'm originally from).

There's not much else to tell but it is great to be here and i think Hodkinson went really good tonight and was one of the blues best players. let us hope he brings that form back for us next weekend.

peace playaz

lafai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi all.

i just joined today to the kennel after reading for a little while. my name is angus and i'm from sydney and started following the Bulldogs in 2012. i will admit that a main reason for that was because of Ben barba and i was bored of losing all the time with gold coast (where i'm originally from).

There's not much else to tell but it is great to be here and i think Hodkinson went really good tonight and was one of the blues best players. let us hope he brings that form back for us next weekend.

peace playaz
Greetings. Hodkinson is shit though

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Hi all.

peace playaz
Welcome mate but hodko is honestly crap

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'm not sure i approve of profanities in a public forum but okay mate
You wont enjoy this place much then lol

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Hi all.

peace playaz
welcome mate, as long you don't take anything serious in here, you gone have fun

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not sure i approve of profanities in a public forum but okay mate
better get used to it pretty quick mate, welcome :grinning: thought Trent did have a decent game especially compared to the rubbish that has been dished up for the dogs so far this year. Hope he finds form cause des is not going to drop him.

hope you enjoy the place, i know i do :grinning:

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not sure how I could support another team even if mine was losing all the time, I think I'd just stop watching. Goldcoast are a new team though so it wouldn't be hard to let them go.

Status
Not open for further replies.