What is the worst movie you have ever seen?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I once worked in a video store and among the titles were: The Madams Family, Patriot Dames, King Dong, The Beverly Whorebillies, The Hills Have Thighs…:tearsofjoy:
I remember walking into a video store as a kid and convincing the attendent to let me rent out Miami Splice and The Penetrator.

I was so let down. Both moves recorded one 5 second sex scene, then put a shitty plot in there and everytime it went to a sex scene, they played that same 5 second sex scene on repeat.

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1685275600136.jpeg

Wow. I take back what I said about combination. This is by far the worst movie ever made.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
That scene literally made me say out loud in the middle of a cinema, "oh f' me, this is stupid"
As stupid as Daylight?
Only movie we could get into on Boxing Day one year and it’s two hours of my life I’ll never get back. At one stage Stallone is barking orders at someone in his signature mumble and my mate asks ‘What’d he say?’ All I could say in response was ‘Not sure but I think there was a ‘Yo Adrian’ in there somewhere :-).

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As stupid as Daylight?
Only movie we could get into on Boxing Day one year and it’s two hours of my life I’ll never get back. At one stage Stallone is barking orders at someone in his signature mumble and my mate asks ‘What’d he say?’ All I could say in response was ‘Not sure but I think there was a ‘Yo Adrian’ in there somewhere :-).
Screenshot_2023-05-29-01-23-25-36_b72a20be883aec8a014bd2b7c7038e87.jpg

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
1685313909056.png

Case closed.

The only thing I about this movie that's saving grace is that I didn't pay for it, there was a movie voucher sitting there on it's last day so I thought I'd use it.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
As stupid as Daylight?
I didn’t mind daylight..especially leaving the paralysed guy to die!

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's a good movie because it shows that even if your doing your best to save people they can turn on you in an instant, some of the characters I would have left there!!
I liked the concept and story ..and I agree I like the fact Stallone was not the big action guy gunna save everyone..and his character knew it.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I may be watching one of the worst movies I've seen in a while. It's called Inhuman. It's meant to be a horror/comedy but man it is trash. The cast of students in the movie are so bland and the "main protagonist" has to be one of the most unlikable characters in the movie. She's annoying as fuck.

Yep, it's shithouse. Wish I could get that 1hr 20 minutes of my life back.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I may be watching one of the worst movies I've seen in a while. It's called Inhuman. It's meant to be a horror/comedy but man it is trash. The cast of students in the movie are so bland and the "main protagonist" has to be one of the most unlikable characters in the movie. She's annoying as fuck.

Yep, it's shithouse. Wish I could get that 1hr 20 minutes of my life back.
Can't remember the last decent horror movie I've watched....

No real story line and just rely on jump scares to provide the "horror".