What is the worst movie you have ever seen?

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The original Karate kid.

Awesome movie, completely ruined by the climactic scene. Daniel son cheated - and you cannot change my mind.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The happening with Marky mark where he talks to plants. Pretty much anything directed by m might Shyamalan that isn't the sixth sense, unbreakable, split or glass. Paradise lost with John Travolta and Bruce Willis, two graves in the middle of the dessert with William Baldwin and Michael Madsen. The day the earth stood still remake. Zoolander 2 which as a huge fan of the first one was utterly disgusted by that blantant cash grab. Between worlds with nic cage along with rage and a few other titles of his that elude me.

I could go on and on but this post is long enough already
"Next" is another terrible Nic Cage movie. That's the one where he can see several seconds into the future.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
The original Karate kid.

Awesome movie, completely ruined by the climactic scene. Daniel son cheated - and you cannot change my mind.
It’s only cheating if you get caught..

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
I watched about halfway through power of the dog and turned it off coz I found it boring as fuck. Does it get better as the movie goes on or nah...?

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
vin diesel is a shortarse..

it’s embarrassing in fast and the furious how he wears that tight white top all the time and try’s to show his barrel chest with smallish arms.

Sort of like David Hasselhoff running on the beach with that gut.
Hasselhoff had no shoulders at all. Completely deltless

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
This is a show but anyone seen Futurama. Fuck me dead most unfunniest animation to ever exist. Proper shame to all comedy animation shows

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This still cracks me up

I know he teaches Aikido. And I actually learner Aikido at one point. Aikido was developed as a method for taking someone's sword off them if you lost your own in battle. So it's basically a defensive martial art based around holds and throws reliant on using the attackers momentum against them.

Anyway I watched a couple of episodes of some shie Seagull was making. He's actually tried to adapt Aikido to disarm people with guns. The actors were charging at him with guns. Made mf think these guys are the dumbest fucks in all the known universe to be trying to use the guns as cutting weapons. And shortly after that it occurred to me that I'm actually the dumbest fuck in the known universe for not having switched the show off sooner.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anything that annoys plug in agitators.
Anyone else got them?