What is the nucleus of our team???

Status
Not open for further replies.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
who would be the 5 or so players that the dogs need to build a team around for premiership success????

i would say
mason
omealy
anasta

who would your player be?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Anasta
Sherwin
AND A good forward pack.

(What's left? LOL)

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dogs_Goddess™ said:
1 player: Price..

we cant function without a nucleus though

totally agree 100%

that is wat i was thinking and that is wat made me make this thread.

with 2 high profile players still yet to sign which one will b more vital for success.

a playmaker or a forward.

i dont think sherwin will b half the player he is without anasta's presence on the field

F

fatal1

winning a premiership is a team effort - and last year everyone put their hand up.

if ur talking about leaders - definately the likes of mason, anasta, hazem (he does things that save the team on countless occasions)

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
so if the dogs lost all their player but were aloud to keep just 5 who would they be. the 5 player that you would have to build a new team around

i am thinking brideson and shytloski prob marteene

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
boggie23 said:
I dont think sherwin will b half the player he is without anasta's presence on the field
:confused:

What about that Semi Final V Melbourne last year? Total blinder of a game he had!

Or round 13 last year V Roosteins.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
K E said:
:confused:

What about that Semi Final V Melbourne last year? Total blinder of a game he had!

Or round 13 last year V Roosteins.

but anasta being on the field takes pressure of sherwin. you can not traget and shut down two play makers.

that is why usually when 1 has a great game the other 1 is quiet.

when the both play well it is uasually against south or some crap team that cant not shut any1 down

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
boggie23 said:
but anasta being on the field takes pressure of sherwin. you can not traget and shut down two play makers.

that is why usually when 1 has a great game the other 1 is quiet.

when the both play well it is uasually against south or some crap team that cant not shut any1 down
I agree with you when saying Anasta being on the field takes some pressure off Sherwin. But I disagree with the "Sherwin being half the player" comment.

We have so much talent on the field we can afford only having one "playmaker" so to speak.

How many times did we see the Dogs run with the ball or spread the ball wide on the 5th tackle last year. Sherwin will do the stuff that's needed if (God forbid) Anasta does leave us. (Dont get me wrong. I love it when Anasta AND Sherwin are in form and going hard)

Nash

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
General, WillieT, Utai

Braith and Sherwin

O'meley, Asotasi, Mason and Ryan.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anasta and Sherwin, O'Meley, Willie M, El Masri. Anasta and Sherwins Kicking game alone can make up for a few lesser forwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.