What is the best home security system.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Daughter has a maltese shih tzu....he's a toey little thing and rules the house :grinning:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Even scarier when she was a puppy, imagine coming face to face with this if you were robbing a place, you would shit your pants. She could fit in 1 hand at this age.

DSCF1439.JPG

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Guns are a human right

atm it’s disgusting taht you could be asleep and wake up and there’s 8 refugees in your house taking your stuff and some are going to your wife’s rooms and you can’t do anything

if that was Nasheed then I would I quickly access my glock9 and shoot the first two and roll around and to shoot another 2. Then as more approach I drop to my knees and shoot upwards to get them. Then go into the room where the woman is and throw a teddy in to see how theus
React and if I don’t hear a shit I’d take them out. The hide under the bed and when the final two come in I give lead poisoning to their feet. Finish one off and then say to the last to never forget what happened here today. And to tell your friends. Before I let him go into the wild I’ll get a hit knife form the kitchen and carve an N into his cheek so he remembers and respects the name of Nasheed.
Say walla

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Woke up with prick shinning torch through the house 3 weeks ago... in the house I got up he just standing there I charged at him, I was to slow cops came 3 am...later that day guy over the back tells me his car was taken guy went in house took his keys...different cops no one knew was same dude.