What is Forans injury?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I still don't believe we are paying him $1 million a season, considering our club was the only lifeline he had left (wanting tot stay in Sydney with his family). I'd be very suprised if he is on even half of that, considering even top halves are only just pushing $1 million a season.

If I had to guess I'd say Foran would be on $400k... and if that figure is even remotely close, then it's probably reasonable value for him.

In all honestly even Cronk or Thurston (in his prime) couldn't make a difference to our team at the moment, because someone who should be backing up and injecting himself (The fullback formally known as Mbye), was too busy talking himself up instead of getting involved.

Take our current lineup and put someone like Tedesco, RTS, Slater, Boyd, Ponga, or any other top line fullback in the game there, and you'd have points flowing.

The offloads are there, the straighter attack and going to the line is there... but when we are getting to the line, there is nobody around to take the ball and run with it, or snag the offload.

Getting rid of Foran or Woods at present just puts as back a few steps, because they are what we need... however we also need players who understand Woods and Forans games and can play off the back of them.

Maybe the answer (short term) is Hoppa or BMoz, who should be able to do this.
What a load of garbage

Up your dosage

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Frawley & JMK are terrible while Floporan is atrocious

Floporan cant run, cant tackle, cant kick, cant last 80 minutes like a half should.

JMK can tackle and thats is it. Frawley has a show n go here and there and thats is it. All 3 are fucken shit.

But at $1m per season compared to minimum wage, which shit **** should really be insulted?
They should all be insulted lol Like you said, all of them are rubbish.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our season is done. Only way to get any value out of Foran is get his body right. Spell him from now fuck it. Just work on getting his body right for next year. Its our only way to get anything out of him.

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The only way to get Floporan right is to put him down

Fuck him

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Our season is done. Only way to get any value out of Foran is get his body right. Spell him from now fuck it. Just work on getting his body right for next year. Its our only way to get anything out of him.
He didn't touch a ball till January doing a full off season getting his body right and its already gone half way through the season.

This is as good as its going to get.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The only way to get Floporan right is to put him down

Fuck him
People just can't seem to understand he will never be fit enough to perform at NRL level again. Doesn't matter how much time off you give him, it will never be enough. Plenty of athletes in world sport have had to retire in their mid 20s.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can the Dogs sack him and not have his pay count towards our cap?
I hope not. :grinning:

If he leaves, there goes heaps of threads/posts about him.

Unless he signs with a new club & wins MOTM each week, we than get threads/posts about why did the Dogs get rid of him. haha

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
People just can't seem to understand he will never be fit enough to perform at NRL level again. Doesn't matter how much time off you give him, it will never be enough. Plenty of athletes in world sport have had to retire in their mid 20s.
Its baffling but than again they have probably never been involved with sport and suffered injuries

They dont understand what happens when you have a long lay off from an injury and/or injuries

Just look at how much Hopoate fell behind because of his 2 year mormon holiday. Still cant believe Parra signed him before he went on his mission and now he is here

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can the Dogs sack him and not have his pay count towards our cap?
No we can’t, it’s a case of “caveat emptor “ Our coaching & medical staff failed the due diligence aspect miserably.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
No we can’t, it’s a case of “caveat emptor “ Our coaching & medical staff failed the due diligence aspect miserably.
Even though he isn't holding up his end of the contract?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We need to ask Uncle Nick how to get him caught with coke.
Lol, as long as that fraud and drain on our team physically and financially is gone I really don't give a fuck.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well come on genius what do you suggest we do with him? All you keep saying is he should retire.. doesnt seem like thats going to happen now does it? So come on smart arse what should we do with him?

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I feel like moving into a monastery for the next 12 months. Fair dinkum every time I brush up against a person in authority at the Dogs I walk away ready to top myself. Foran was signed by Des and Des alone. We had the opportunity to get Maloney for around $700k and Des blackballed it wanting Foran - end of. So while Dib obviously would've signed off on it at the end it was all Des. Foran is shot. It is worse than we are being led to believe. He is never going to get any better than he is now and the worst bit is that he is on over $1m year despite what has been reported.

On other matters, clubs have offered to take pretty much every player off our hands this year - the only problem is they want to do it for free which doesn't help our cap problems. So when you say "why doesn't the club get rid of......." they would be happy to but the other clubs won't do a deal that helps us. The cap really is a huge mess, way beyond what you would think logical.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
We just need to rebuild him....like RoboCop! The science is sound....

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even though he isn't holding up his end of the contract?
We paid 2018 Ferrari value for an unregistered 1968 VW Beetle- we bought him “as is” without a proper inspection. It was Des’ decision but our medical & coaching staff should have voiced their obvious concerns....

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I feel like moving into a monastery for the next 12 months. Fair dinkum every time I brush up against a person in authority at the Dogs I walk away ready to top myself. Foran was signed by Des and Des alone. We had the opportunity to get Maloney for around $700k and Des blackballed it wanting Foran - end of. So while Dib obviously would've signed off on it at the end it was all Des. Foran is shot. It is worse than we are being led to believe. He is never going to get any better than he is now and the worst bit is that he is on over $1m year despite what has been reported.

On other matters, clubs have offered to take pretty much every player off our hands this year - the only problem is they want to do it for free which doesn't help our cap problems. So when you say "why doesn't the club get rid of......." they would be happy to but the other clubs won't do a deal that helps us. The cap really is a huge mess, way beyond what you would think logical.
If Maloney was only around the 700k mark what in hell were the Sharks paying him?

Status
Not open for further replies.