Opinion What is EGLER?

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Egler a fucking rip off considering cancelling my Foxtel. Basic plus sport is $92 per month when you can just about stream anything for free these days.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Egler a fucking rip off considering cancelling my Foxtel. Basic plus sport is $92 per month when you can just about stream anything for free these days.
Threaten to cancel, they will give you a discount. I'm paying $53 a month for platinum HD with sports until September, then price goes up to $68
At that point I'll cancel and get kayo

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Threaten to cancel, they will give you a discount. I'm paying $53 a month for platinum HD with sports until September, then price goes up to $68
At that point I'll cancel and get kayo
What’s platinum HD? I’ve got sports with HD, and entertainment with HD, $43 per month

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What’s platinum HD? I’ve got sports with HD, and entertainment with HD, $43 per month
Foxtel Now, go, on demand, IQ 3 4k box, all that bs that I don't want or need. I'm out come September anyway, foxtel is shit, especially for the price

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kayo is cheaper.
Yep. I can endorse Kayo.

For anyone interested, here is a bit of info

$25 p/month. Its Foxsports streamed. Additionally, you can watch replays / on demand.

No lock in contracts

Its all HD, but will need a Chromecast ($50) and a reliable unlimited internet connection.

Only issues i have experienced is on Saturday evenings in prime time when streaming quality goes from HD to shitHD every now and then. Was only launched in Jan this year so i presume this will be fixed soon.

Got the shits with Paying $95 month for Fox so canned it

DublinDogg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just get a good IPTV provider. If you have a solid unlimited internet connection.

I have one $15USD a month (about 20aud), all nrl live and fox shows, plus every sporting event in the world, all PPV events and about 7000 live channels from around the world.

Message me if anyone wants more info

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
KAYO and a Telstra ya box streams HD and no lagging has all the fox channels I had Foxtel and never again now with KAYO

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
KAYO and a Telstra ya box streams HD and no lagging has all the fox channels I had Foxtel and never again now with KAYO
KAYO is foxtels streaming service.

So you still have foxtel, just a different version of it.

pijk

Waterboy
Reaction score
I've heard there is a max4000 that you get from those indian shops $399 initial cost but after that is $80 a year for every sport you can think of plus I have heard you can stream like netflix.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
KAYO is foxtels streaming service.

So you still have foxtel, just a different version of it.
No I was looking at connecting Foxtel for this season but my brother told me to get KAYO and the app is on the Telstra tv as it can’t be loaded on smart tv yet

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Every
Good
Lesbian
Eats
Rug

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel