What I want vs tigers

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Parra were rubbish, but we were genuinely excellent today. We need to start winning games against bottom 8 teams if the confidence that could be seen today is going to stick around.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Happy to string 2 in a row tbh... when was the last time we went on a consecutive run?

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I didn't see the game since I was working. But we really need to string a few together if we're going to resurrect the season even from a point of view of instilling some pride in the squad.

Reactions: 88

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Completely agree.

I dont want to jump the gun but looking at our fixture list for the rest of the season, if our boys can take great confidence out of this game and roll on with it, we can have a very high win percentage with the remaining fixtures

All our remaining fixtures are winnable based on this performance
I think our next 4-5 games are all home

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Play like.today and we win.. no excuses VS Tigers must be backed up.. will be a big let down if we dont back it up

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I think our next 4-5 games are all home
2-1 record at Home games at Accor Stadium (bar souths home game at accor on good friday). I hate how we play some home games at Bankwest, should be fuckn belmore over it. Dead atmosphere playing at Bankwest.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I want a good win tbh lol

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Firstly and most importantly a repeat of today's intent, of today's desire and tigers have no chance

But next, last time we played them the commentators were taking the piss out of us by encouraging Alex Twals first try bullshit

Whichever one of our players hasn't score a try yet, I hope they each get one against the Tigers
Or hit that useless **** so hard he has to go off, was embarrassing the fox call against us