What has happened to the romantic city

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That's not a fact that's a hit in Google when you search show statistics of refugee host countries that don't include USA

and why UNHCR wont include US on their list ?

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I just want one hot head fight with you. Full on no holds barred. I'm the other guy mundine thinks is shit

I can take the army as long as I can bring my keyboard with me to the fight.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’d love to go..my dream..munching on a fresh baguette..strolling the Champs Élysées.. Then off to the top of the Eiffel Tower.. Bliss!
Its an amazing city. But llike all places it has its seedy underbelly. I absolutely loved my time in france!!

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Been to many countries around the world.

You quickly learn something, all people care about is putting bread on the table and a roof over their head
I can tell you have. You seem to have a more rounded opinion on most things.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Are you being racist there?? America takes in the most migrants and refugees than any other country in the world

no I am saying I would rather visit Europe (regardless of whatever state the media has people believe that it's in) than America... Americans are obnoxious *****

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
UNHCR data is for confirmed refugees.

On Per Capita basis only Sweden has taken the most among Western countries and USA, still less than Lebanon, Turkey, Jordan, Uganda, Chad.
Yes, but the debate is over the amount of refugees a country has taken in. Lebanon is still probably up top but less than half of those refugees were officially accepted and registered by the Lebanese government. It also includes the refugees given temporary refugee status as oppose to the ones given permanent residential status.

That said, I'm not sure if the debate was over those who have permanently accepted refugees as citizens. Or those whose have accepted temporary refugees.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
no I am saying I would rather visit Europe (regardless of whatever state the media has people believe that it's in) than America... Americans are obnoxious *****
Americans on TV are obnoxious *****. Americans in generally are usually very friendly. I've only been there a few times and it varies by location but generally Americans in Jersey, New York, and any small town are friendly. Americans in Washington DC are a little more arrogant but less arrogant than many Australians.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Americans on TV are obnoxious *****. Americans in generally are usually very friendly. I've only been there a few times and it varies by location but generally Americans in Jersey, New York, and any small town are friendly. Americans in Washington DC are a little more arrogant but less arrogant than many Australians.

That's true... I'd like to go to Texas lol

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Not Texans bro, it should be it's own country.