Opinion What happens if we don’t beat Cowboys?

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Love how Alzz was a staunch Barrett supporter barely 2 weeks ago now he’s sharpening his pitchfork and ready to attack :tearsofjoy:
yep..and this is clear yet thought i had dreamed up his blatant negativity, some wound up people on here who are ALL OVER THE SHOP :tearsofjoy:

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've already called for Barrett to go. If we lose I will have one last Barrett rant before taking a break from the Kennel.
just to clarify why i liked your post..this action will be beneficial to both parties,

yours sincerely :laughing:

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
People will be calling for Barrett’s head if we lose. But to be honest they have a better team then us.

Holmes, Feldt, O’Neill, Hess, McLean, taumalolo, Granville. They are struggling but still have solid first graders in their squad.

In comparison we have zelezniak who is hot and cold, luke thompson who is probably our only rep player and cotric who barely gets any early ball apart from kick returns. I’d have my money on cowboys this week, in my books will be a big upset if we get up. But it’s not impossible. Big games from thompson and zelezniak could bring the plodders alive.

But if we lose we can’t blame anyone but the players, that’s how bad this squad is.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t want to be negative but, This game is massive in terms of playing a team on a similar level albeit they got their first win last week.... but if we fail to win this one, where do we go from that point?
If Sione Katoa, Napa and Waddell play shit again as usual WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN is Katoa and Napa never play first grade for us again and Waddell definitely not be in the starting 13 again but Barrett seems to make the same mistake as Des and keep picking duds when there are better options in the lower grades. Ava (prop), Deitz and Doorey deserve a run. What do you have to do to get dropped / for there to be major changes ?. Do we need to have a century scored against us ? Half a century is bad enough. Defense is all about attitude they say yet we keep playing guys who aren't committed.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Love how Alzz was a staunch Barrett supporter barely 2 weeks ago now he’s sharpening his pitchfork and ready to attack :tearsofjoy:
I haven’t called for his sacking yet.... but he’s starting to lose me with his team selections, so I don’t know what you are talking about

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
yep..and this is clear yet thought i had dreamed up his blatant negativity, some wound up people on here who are ALL OVER THE SHOP :tearsofjoy:
I haven’t called for his sacking anywhere, all i said was that he’s starting to lose me, so I don’t know what the fuck you on about, if I mentioned sacking anywhere, I was clearly making a joke about it

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I haven’t called for his sacking anywhere, all i said was that he’s starting to lose me, so I don’t know what the fuck you on about, if I mentioned sacking anywhere, I was clearly making a joke about it
Comprehension, or lack of, sadly is a huge factor when posting on here.
Get used to it.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
:laughing: i'll be watching for your further "jokes" Alzz..you rant so much you can't keep fucking track by the way.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We're not winning up in Townsville.
Our muppets won't handle the warm conditions.
Cowboys to destroy us

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Cowboy still got strong team on paper and taumolo is back for them

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Comprehension, or lack of, sadly is a huge factor when posting on here.
Get used to it.
Comprehension is fine tyvm. Maybe you both could do with a lesson in it.

Alzz all of 4 days ago;
we are moving forward with barrett, Steve Hansen is on board, so get on board
So within less than a handful of days ago we’ve gone from full support and telling everyone to get on board to now today declaring he’s just about lost you, with you quite obviously sharpening that trusty pitchfork of yours.

You can see why @Bulldog1966 and I are having ourselves a light chuckle.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Comprehension is fine tyvm. Maybe you both could do with a lesson in it.

Alzz all of 4 days ago;

So within less than a handful of days ago we’ve gone from full support and telling everyone to get on board to now today declaring he’s just about lost you, with you quite obviously sharpening that trusty pitchfork of yours.

You can see why @Bulldog1966 and I are having ourselves a light chuckle.
You're gonna be busy re-posting at least 50 posters on here with all the examples of posts where we've gone from all out positivity, to now what the reality of the situation is :grinning:

Just about everyone who posts on here has said the same.

Enjoy your light chuckle while everyone trolls thru your negative posts about players and Barrett.

Why do you bother with the taunting crap.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
You're gonna be busy re-posting at least 50 posters on here with all the examples of posts where we've gone from all out positivity, to now what the reality of the situation is :grinning:

Just about everyone who posts on here has said the same.

Enjoy your light chuckle while everyone trolls thru your negative posts about players and Barrett.

Why do you bother with the taunting crap.
And can you explain why you contradict everything you’ve just stated and have yet again stuck your massive beak into a discussion between members that did not include you. Not only did you stick your beak in but you failed to address the topic and instead decided to attack the comprehension skills of multiple members. Fantastic input as ever.

While we’re at it Wendy, I stumbled over an incredibly vile post where members were subjected to vulgar and homophobic slurs and I clicked on the reactions and was stunned to see you had given it the thumbs up. How do you explain that one?

Your double standards never cease to astound me.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
While we’re at it Wendy, I stumbled over an incredibly vile post where members were subjected to vulgar and homophobic slurs and I clicked on the reactions and was stunned to see you had given it the thumbs up. How do you explain that one?

Your double standards never cease to astound me.
Did Dick Cum Dog get a mention??
Oh how despicable, think I’ll report it :tearsofjoy:.