Opinion What happens if we don’t beat Cowboys?

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m thinking at approximately 6:00pm this Sunday the kennel will be in absolute meltdown. All hell will break loose

DogSince67

40 years a Dog!
Reaction score
Something scarier than not winning on Sunday or getting the wooden spoon which we've been avoiding luckily for a few years now....Its going through a season and finishing on zero points and getting the wooden spoon. Only one club has suffered this embarrassment to my recollection and that was the Rorters in the 60s. I dont think apart from 1935 (no Im not that old) there has been a year with this potential for us.

Lets hope we can break our duck soon.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I just realised how trash the Cowboys look on paper. No hammer (that quick Cowboys winger/centre) thank god. This is a bit different to versing a team like the Dragons last year that actually looked good on paper but were out of form, the Cowboys roster is just terrible.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When was the last time a team went winless in a season asking for a friend

ibby

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I am fearing that we a going to be the south’s of the 90s and early 2000’s time and get thrown out of the Comp I swear.every time I hear the commentary talking about our team there always feeling sorry for us. All they ever say is there trying so hard but they just haven’t got the spark and execution. They talk like that like we a kindergarten team and children drives me mad. We were the most fierce club now the most laughed at.
Bloody disgraceful.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I am fearing that we a going to be the south’s of the 90s and early 2000’s time and get thrown out of the Comp I swear.every time I hear the commentary talking about our team there always feeling sorry for us. All they ever say is there trying so hard but they just haven’t got the spark and execution. They talk like that like we a kindergarten team and children drives me mad. We were the most fierce club now the most laughed at.
Bloody disgraceful.
South’s got chucked out cause they had no money, we have plenty. South’s had to go “crowd (or was it Crowe) funding“ to afford the lawyers to eventually fight the NRL. We have plenty of money and the NRL knows we also have the will for a long and bloody fight.

Go Dogs

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
South’s got chucked out cause they had no money, we have plenty. South’s had to go “crowd (or was it Crowe) funding“ to afford the lawyers to eventually fight the NRL. We have plenty of money and the NRL knows we also have the will for a long and bloody fight.

Go Dogs
Exactly right. The nrl isn’t looking at kicking clubs out or relocating them. They want expansion so they can get a better tv deal with more games to air.

There are a fair few clubs worse off than us when you take into account both onfield AND off-field performance. Manly and Tigers both spring to mind

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Bloody disgraceful.
If Knights didnt get kicked out a few years ago no one will

CanterburybankstownBD

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I know it takes time for a team to change, I just hope that if we're going to keep losing that it counts for something. So I hope by the end of this season and next year we're in a better place