Opinion What happens if we don’t beat Cowboys?

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Club Administrators will come out and say:
the road ahead is long and success won’t be achieved overnight,
They are committed to the current coaching staff, with whom they have somesort of secret pact,
The players are going through mental toughness training that will improve things during the year,
Sense of comradarie is strong, players are still playing for each other,
Yadda, yadda, yadda. It will be more high level BS statements which use a lot of words to say nothing!

berryboy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If Baz keeps making stupid decisions which cost the team and we still give up 30 plus because lazy players like Napa and Katoa play when they shouldn't, then I might have to join in soon enough!

I'm a patient and reasonable person but one thing I can't stand is a lack of effort or passion from our players. And we have several in the team who are cancerous to the rest of the team that still play big roles for some bizarre reason.
Did you see the way the Panthers ran from the field at half time last weekend - full of respect for one another, heads up, each one knowing that they had done their job.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Club Administrators will come out and say:
the road ahead is long and success won’t be achieved overnight,
They are committed to the current coaching staff, with whom they have somesort of secret pact,
The players are going through mental toughness training that will improve things during the year,
Sense of comradarie is strong, players are still playing for each other,
Yadda, yadda, yadda. It will be more high level BS statements which use a lot of words to say nothing!
I will say that looking at Hoppa...the sports psychologist obviously hasn't started yet?

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surely they will pull their fingers out sooner or later most are playing for their careers ffs..last week there was some pathetic attempts for a tackle especially on our try line that just comes down to effort nothing else

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
When we lose it will be another chance at a few wins we blow.

Let's face it, we can only possibly fluke a win against the cowboys, manly and tigers. We could of beat the Broncos but they shit the bed.

So if and when the cows beat us, we can only fluke a win against manly and tigers.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I don’t want to be negative but, This game is massive in terms of playing a team on a similar level albeit they got their first win last week.... but if we fail to win this one, where do we go from that point?
Probably means where we are on the table now is correct. Cowboys in Townsville always used to be one of the hardest road trips, and they found some form last week. Im not expecting us to win, tipped us to lose in tipping. We are the worst side at the moment. Hoping JAC and Burton next year and a few forwards with some impact are brought in, so next year we have a shot.

Malpass

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
30° in Townsville on Sunday.
Our boys will struggle during the warm up....
Expecting a big 15 mins from big pappi.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nothin we will try next week to beat the sharks

Bulldogs fan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Our team can be a top 4 team if we add Afoa, a strike centre, dwz been playing well but if we can get papa, milllion percent better, and a hooker Tom starling, b smith, Harry grant.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
After 3 coaches in 5 years I dont see changing coach as a solution. No point in keep changing the coach when the team is still poor. We just dont have the right mix of players yet. Jac and Burton will help a lot, but we still need some forwards with skills. Its like they are all tolmans right now. Thompson back will help but we need more