Opinion What happens if we don’t beat Cowboys?

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont think they will improve on last week whereas we have a little room to improve on what we did, so maybe a chance!

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Did Dick Cum Dog get a mention??
Oh how despicable, think I’ll report it :tearsofjoy:.
She reserves that little pearler for places where she thinks we can’t see it, except we can. Gotta love our gal Sirius!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
And can you explain why you contradict everything you’ve just stated and have yet again stuck your massive beak into a discussion between members that did not include you. Not only did you stick your beak in but you failed to address the topic and instead decided to attack the comprehension skills of multiple members. Fantastic input as ever.

While we’re at it Wendy, I stumbled over an incredibly vile post where members were subjected to vulgar and homophobic slurs and I clicked on the reactions and was stunned to see you had given it the thumbs up. How do you explain that one?

Your double standards never cease to astound me.
I'm not the only one with double standards then I guess lol

You stick your nose onto plenty of topics and often comment on others posts.

I simply posted to Allz so you stuck your nose in on that didnt you?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
She reserves that little pearler for places where she thinks we can’t see it, except we can. Gotta love our gal Sirius!
All posts are meant to be seen lol

Its where its taken off other sites thats the creepy part.

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I dont think they will improve on last week whereas we have a little room to improve on what we did, so maybe a chance!
If its little improvements we can live with that. Its going backwards that hurts.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not the only one with double standards then I guess lol

You stick your nose onto plenty of topics and often comment on others posts.

I simply posted to Allz so you stuck your nose in on that didnt you?
Talk about comprehension skills...you’ve managed to fail to comprehend the first half of my post, and you’ve failed to address the second half. Or perhaps chosen to ignore as you’ve got no reasonable excuse to defend your erratic, hypocritical behaviours.

Btw Alzz is a big boy and is more than capable of debating with other members without you having to chime in and take irrelevant pot shots at those he’s in discussion with. @AlzzBulldog please let us know if this is incorrect

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Talk about comprehension skills...you’ve managed to fail to comprehend the first half of my post, and you’ve failed to address the second half. Or perhaps chosen to ignore as you’ve got no reasonable excuse to defend your erratic, hypocritical behaviours.

Btw Alzz is a big boy and is more than capable of debating with other members without you having to chime in and take irrelevant pot shots at those he’s in discussion with. @AlzzBulldog please let us know if this is incorrect
Ok forget I replied to him. I'll ask permission next time.

Carry on :grinning:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
And you said "stuck my MASSIVE beak"

Well I never. The audacity of some people!

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If we fix up our defence especially back end of both halves then we should win

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t want to be negative but, This game is massive in terms of playing a team on a similar level albeit they got their first win last week.... but if we fail to win this one, where do we go from that point?
We move on,but I don’t agree with u on the same level as cowboys,taumololo,Holmes, we don’t have anyone like that,if u compared our roster with any in the nrl arguably we would have the weakest,we are also very young in terms of experience,but our guys will continue to learn,and I’m sure better days are ahead.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Comprehension is fine tyvm. Maybe you both could do with a lesson in it.

Alzz all of 4 days ago;

So within less than a handful of days ago we’ve gone from full support and telling everyone to get on board to now today declaring he’s just about lost you, with you quite obviously sharpening that trusty pitchfork of yours.

You can see why @Bulldog1966 and I are having ourselves a light chuckle.
That was before his team selection this week, hence why I said he’s starting to lose me

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We move on,but I don’t agree with u on the same level as cowboys,taumololo,Holmes, we don’t have anyone like that,if u compared our roster with any in the nrl arguably we would have the weakest,we are also very young in terms of experience,but our guys will continue to learn,and I’m sure better days are ahead.
Yep agreed about the roster but I just had a look at the team lists and it’s actually pretty close this week.

When you compare every player against their opposite number and were forced to choose one there wouldn’t be much in it.

As opposed to the last few weeks when none of our players would make the opposition team.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nothing.
We keep things in context, no Faitala Marina, no JMK, no Jackson then we tweak what went wrong so it don't happen next week then we go again.
Its a team we are capable of beating and we take the lesson out of our losses.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sit in the corner of the room with Leona Lewis blaring and crying until next march