What happened to ‘doing it for Folkesy’

Status
Not open for further replies.

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t know what has happened this year inside my once great club but this current crop of heartless money hungry people parading around in the Blue & White jersey is embarrassing and honestly pathetic!

I know all the Hasler dramas along with Dib and Castle have created a lot of this mess we are in but the lack of effort and heart this crop are displaying is appalling.

It was only a short time back to the start of this season that Steve Folkes suddenly passed and everyone was gutted but vowed to uphold his legacy, flick forward 4 months and here we are, flogged by the Titans yet again another loss at Belmore, the place where Folkes’ coffin was seen for the last time.

I am a supporter of the new board and staff but something has to happen as a result of that disgusting display yesterday and somehow players have to be accountable, not anyone else.
Pay is copping plenty of criticism and that may be justified but the complete lack of effort by most is not acceptable at this place and should not be tolerated.

I appreciate the lack of players we have but we cannot sit back and say ‘oh well’ players need to be dropped or shamed for such a woeful display.

Very sad place we are all in right now and i cant see it getting any better.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The man who I'd be interested to hear from, is Andrew Farrar.

I believe he is employed as the Director of Football at the club (and overseas Pay and the coaching staff amongst other things).

You are 100% right, effort isn't there, and honestly that is all the fans want.

I'm sure if you ran a survey most fans would understand the situation we are in (albeit I think it's being played as an excuse far too much), and understand you can't win every game. But I'm sure most would be okay with a loss, as long as the effort was there.

Remember when the Dogs were known as "The Entertainers"? We need to become entertaining again.

Reactions: DT
Status
Not open for further replies.