What dream of yours will you never achieve?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
one of my dreams was to always go to the Jerry springer show, as a crowd member, to hurl a few insults at the people on the show. Get them burning in their seat and explode into punches.

I wrote to the Jerry springer show and booked a trip to the United States. I told them up front I was coming in to roast their contestants and boil them up. I didn’t hear back from the Jerry springer show so booked to New York / Vegas / LA etc.

Then just as I was ready to go to America, I hear from the Jerry springer show and they offered me two tickets to the Jerry springer show which I accepted. I was in New York but the Jerry springer show was in Chicago. I managed to get aisle seats to the David letterman show which was also a dream.

but I didn’t make it to the Jerry springer show as I couldnt really change my plans and it was costly enough staying in New York.. I thought next time I’ll go… so for one episode of Jerry springer there was two spare seats and much less insults thrown at the people on stage.

what I didn’t take into account was that the Jerry springer show would not continue forever and was soon discontinued So unfortunately hurling insults on the Jerry springer show a dream of mine would never be achieved. Lesson learnt always do what you want to do in the moment, not wait for tomorrow.

what dream would you never achieve?

For those that don’t know

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Tbag the Bella twins, one nut each at the same time. I'm afraid by the time I'm old enough for my sack to stretch far enough their lips will be pumped so full of botox their mouth holes will be closed up just a stretch too far. Putting my naturally obtainable goal just out of reach. Fuck math

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watching the football World Cup in Australia... I always thought Australia would be a great host --> stadiums, infrastructure, multicultural country and so every country would have a following, it would be played in our winter etc... And I remember the great atmosphere of the 2000 Olympics

and then those corrupt FIFA f*%#ers awarded the WC to Qatar

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Cruise the Solar System..brief flyby Mercury..not much doing there..and than Venus..hard to see through that cloud of dense sulphuric acid..peek at our beautiful Blue Dot..than on too Mars to see the tip of Olympus Mon, look at the great red spot of Jupiter, the rings of Saturn and it’s largest moon Titan..might pop in for some fishing.. ;), a deep probe into Uranus..than onto Neptune with a special look at its moon Triton to check out future living areas..after Uranus its mooning span won’t be so intimidating.. Than a lap around Pluto for nostalgic reasons..leaving the sign ..

I thought you said size didn’t matter..you bastards!

My final run will be back around the sun because my balls would be frozen by then and they’d need thawing out..

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Wet dream of mine that will never come true?
I cannot think. I’ve made them all come true lol.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
I would like to get to the summit of Everest but you know (and it’s not a depressed thing) it’s just not practical. I could probably afford it and probably do it (or probably not I would probably fall and break my neck getting to base camp) but nah it’s smarter not to and sometimes you need a good dream. Also a million people have done it now so it’s kind of not an impressive story anymore.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I would like to get to the summit of Everest but you know (and it’s not a depressed thing) it’s just not practical. I could probably afford it and probably do it (or probably not I would probably fall and break my neck getting to base camp) but nah it’s smarter not to and sometimes you need a good dream. Also a million people have done it now so it’s kind of not an impressive story anymore.
Rongbuk Monestry and Base Camp.. that’s the spot brother..look up in aware at Chomolungma!!

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Rongbuk Monestry and Base Camp.. that’s the spot brother..look up in aware at Chomolungma!!
Oh yeah trust me I have looked into it many times. Missus is even interested but I don’t know I probably should just do it I guess. Get out of the comfort zone.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh yeah trust me I have looked into it many times. Missus is even interested but I don’t know I probably should just do it I guess. Get out of the comfort zone.
Please go..take Mr 95% as an example..do these things while you can..

Ps..I won’t rest till I get a selfie of you and your missus at Rongbuk!! ;)

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Please go..take Mr 95% as an example..do these things while you can..

Ps..I won’t rest till I get a selfie of you and your missus at Rongbuk!! ;)
Who would have thought a Blue Boost thread would have turned into an inspirational thread…

Reaction score
one of my dreams was to always go to the Jerry springer show, as a crowd member, to hurl a few insults at the people on the show. Get them burning in their seat and explode into punches.

I wrote to the Jerry springer show and booked a trip to the United States. I told them up front I was coming in to roast their contestants and boil them up. I didn’t hear back from the Jerry springer show so booked to New York / Vegas / LA etc.

Then just as I was ready to go to America, I hear from the Jerry springer show and they offered me two tickets to the Jerry springer show which I accepted. I was in New York but the Jerry springer show was in Chicago. I managed to get aisle seats to the David letterman show which was also a dream.

but I didn’t make it to the Jerry springer show as I couldnt really change my plans and it was costly enough staying in New York.. I thought next time I’ll go… so for one episode of Jerry springer there was two spare seats and much less insults thrown at the people on stage.

what I didn’t take into account was that the Jerry springer show would not continue forever and was soon discontinued So unfortunately hurling insults on the Jerry springer show a dream of mine would never be achieved. Lesson learnt always do what you want to do in the moment, not wait for tomorrow.

what dream would you never achieve?

For those that don’t know
that show was just for entertainment, scripted and paid actors. however there was another like it that was 100% real, can't remeber the hosts name but he's hated like the devil for the carnage he created lol

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who would have thought a Blue Boost thread would have turned into an inspirational thread…
its good to have me back?

one of my other dreams was to play 12 for the blues.. I dunno how Ben creagh was picked ahead of me